Seeing Some Old Friends // Stick Together

**I know I have so many out fit changes but the top two outfit is for the morning, the middle pic and Zion's game pic is for the game, and then the last two is for after the game. I know they laundry baskets must be full. But onto the story.**

____________________________

Today is game day. Kentucky Wildcats @ Duke Devils, this dreadful game that Aalayaa couldn't wait for so it could be over it. The gang went to IHOP after the guy's practice. Now they're leaving.

[Cam] - "I absolutely needed that man."

[Rj] - "You ain't lying, but I'm still a little hungry."

[Tabatha] - "Come on bae, now I know you lying."

[Rj] - "What?"

[Zion] - "Bro you had two separate omelettes, three separate flavored pancakes, 6 sausage links, 7 turkey bacon, and then endless amounts of refills."

[Aalayaa] - "And what does that mean, you at least the same amount but more than what he had."

[Zion] - "Okay but I'm full as hell while this nigga is still hungry."

[Aalayaa] - "True."

[Rj] - "Zero didn't you have a lot on your plate."

[Aalayaa] - "Not like you guys, I had an omelette, 4 fluffy French toast, 2 sausage links, 2 turkey bacon, with a side of grits, and probably at least 3-5 refills of my drink."

[Rj] - "Okay."

[Tabatha] - "Babe you know we can't have small meals."

[Aalayaa] - "That's right we gotta have the right amount to stay thick. You extra cushion so we can have a better pushing."

[Zion] - "You damn right."

Zion then smacks Aalayaa on the ass.

[Aalayaa] - "Ooh, okay daddy."

[Cam] - "Aye bro!"

[Zion] - "What!? She's mine, meaning I can do whatever, wherever, wHeNeVeR."

[Cam] - "Yeah but that's still my best friend, and I don't tolerate seeing any PDA in that matter at all."

[Aalayaa] - "Cam I seen you do worst to Jassminee."

[Cam] - "That's different."

[Aalayaa] - "No that's bullshit."

They laughed as the split up, Aalayaa, Zion, Rj, and Tabatha, went to Zion's car, while Tre, Aryanna, Jassminee, and Cam, went to Tre's car. They pulled off together. The gang in Zion's car were quiet until. . .

[Tabatha] - "You guys ready for tonight?"

[Rj] - "Of course."