Orientation // Their Encounter

**Okay, Before I Start, Aalayaa && Zion's Outfits Are Going To Be In The  Display Pics Above, Before The Chapter Starts, Sometimes I'll Be Adding Up To Like More Than One Outfit Per Chapter Depending How The Day Or Night Might Go. And I Mean That, Pajamas And All Lol. But, Yeah, You May Continue.**
____________________________

// Since you been gone //I been having withdrawals // You were such a habit to call // I ain't myself at all had to tell myself naw // She's better with some fella with a regular job // I didn't wanna get her involved // By dinner Mr. Benjamin was sittin' in awe// Hopped into my car drove far // Far's too close and I remember // My memories no sharp // Butter knife what a life anyway // I'm building y'all a clock stop // What am I Hemingway // She had the kind of body // That would probably intimidate // Any of 'em that were un-southern // Not me cousin // If models are made for modeling // Thick girls are made for cuddlin' // Switch worlds and we can huddle then // Who needs another friend // I need to hold your hand // You'd need no other man // We'd flee to other lands //

Aalayaa Kylee Parker was in the car with her older brother Jabari Parker, who's in the NBA, but was out due to his second injury which was, tearing his ACL yet again on the same knee which was the left side.

He decided to go home to Chicago, Illnois just to see Aalayaa graduate from high school and now he's taking her to Durham, North Carolina as she prepares to go to college where Jabari went, which was Duke University.

They were 30 minutes away from campus Aalayaa had her aux chord plugged into the radio station as her favorite song, Pink Matter by Frank Ocean played. Hints the reason why I put the rap lyrics in the beginning.

[Jabari] - "I can't see how you can listen to that. It sounds so dark, and deep and depressing."

[Aalayaa] - "It's none of that okay, it's just the vibe is so chill and relaxing."

[Jabari] - "Okay Zero."

Zero is Aalayaa's nickname. It's a pretty unique nickname but for a funny reason. Instead of "mama" or "dada" being her first word it was actually "zero". She even believed that her real name was Zero, she loved it so much her people couldn't help but call her "Zero".

[Aalayaa] - "And besides it'll help me stay sane while I'm here."

[Jabari] - "If it can do that, then I'll except, as long as my babygirl is alright."

[Aalayaa] - "You sound just like Daddy. I wish him and mama could have come and see this moment happened like they did for you."

[Jabari] - "I know, but at least I'm here."

[Aalayaa] - "Eh you alright."

[Jabari] - "Well damn I feel the love."

Aalayaa laughs as they finally made it to the campus of Duke University. While she finds her way around lets go check the other side out. Shall we?

...

It was Zion Williamson, Rj Barrett, Cam Reddish, And Tre Jones as they pulled up on campus together. They been there since the summer due to them conditioning for basketball so they were already settled in before any other freshmen.