*Interview*

(Bold - interviewer                           normal - Hae)

"Hello everyone, today we are here with Hae" 

"hi"

"So Hae, you have been at the center of some hate recently, correct?"

"mhm"

"And the hate is all about the type of outfits you wear, seeing as you are the only girl in a group of boys" 

"Yep"

"Do you have anything to say about that?" 

"Well i'm going to be honest, it's ridiculous. Why are people commenting on the clothes i wear, i'm comfortable in it and that's all matters"

"so people are calling you some cruel names?"

"yep, all because i wore a bikini at a beach. I don't understand it, they're all fine when i wear clothes like that for performing but the moment i'm off stage and i show a little bit of skin everyone comes after me"

"Do these comments make you uncomfortable?"

"no, i don't let them. If i'm comfortable in an outfit why would i be made to feel uncomfortable because people said something about it. I like the clothes i wear and i'm not about to stop wearing them because people have something to say "

"Thank you for talking to me about this, Hae and i hope you are alright"

"trust me i'm good, i have the boys to help me"

"and by the boys you mean the other members of stray kids?"

"yeah, they have been very supportive"

"that great, well that's all we have time for today. Thank you for talking to me, Hae"

"it's okay, i had a nice time"

"that's good"