*Event*

outfit

Today Hae was attending a Chanel event since she was a global ambassador for the brand and had been for the past two years

Today Hae was attending a Chanel event since she was a global ambassador for the brand and had been for the past two years. she was on her way in the car now, thinking what it would be like. She sighed and decided to take a few selfies in the car to post later. After she'd taken the photos she went onto bubble and messaged STAY

She took a deep breath and messaged Lee know, saying she was there. He immediately responded with 'You're going to be amazing so don't be nervous' She smiled to herself and sent 'Thanks, honey. I'll see you soon' she put her phone in her bag and looked out the window. The car pulled up to the building and Hae could already hear all the screams. She took a deep breath as the driver opened the door for her. Even though she wasn't outside she could see how the flashes had doubled as soon as her car pulled up. As she got out she was immediately met with what felt like millions of camera flashes and might have been. The paparazzi captured every one of Hae's movements. She blinked through the flashes, not being able to see what was in front of her because of the cameras and bright lights. Despite the flashes blinding her she smiled and waved politely . She got to the end of the red carpet and was met with an interviewer, holding a mic in her direction. She swallowed her anxiety and went up to them, tucking her hair behind her ear "Hi" she said, smiling at them "How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you" the interviewer smiled, surprised at the question "How are you? are you enjoying it so far?"

"I'm really good" Hae nodded, speaking into the mic "And yes i am enjoying myself, i always love coming to these events to see everyone and the new collections, it's a wonderful experience"

"Wow, you're english is amazing" The interviewer said with wide eyes

Hae put on her best fake smile and nodded "Yeah, well i actually lived in England for a few years"

"Oh wow" He exclaimed "okay so, i have one question for you"

"Go ahead" Hae smiled

"What is one word you would use to describe Chanel?" he read out, looking at a card

"Oh um" she chuckled, looking up and thinking "Chic" she nodded after a few seconds

"Okay" He nodded, smiling at her "Well that's it but i just have to say that you look absolutely stunning"

"Thank you so much" Hae beamed "You look amazing too" she complimented, looking at the camera and gesturing to the interviewer "look at this outfit, it's gorgeous" she smiled

"You're so sweet" he smiled, bowing his head slightly "Well, anyway, i hope you have a lovely time tonight"

"You too" Hae said with a perfect smile "Bye" she waved as she walked off. Hae went into the main area and sat down at her assigned seat. She smiled at the people who walked past, waiting to see who she would be sitting beside. She waited for a while before Margot robbie smiled brightly and sat beside her. Hae loved the actress so she was extremely nervous

"Hello" The woman smiled, holding her hand out for Hae to shake

"Hi" Hae greeted, shaking her hand "I have to say that i admire you so much, like seriously you're one of my favorite actresses ever"

"Aw" She exclaimed, smiling brightly "Thank you so much"

"It's okay" Hae smiled

"Now that you admitted that i have something to admit as well" She chuckled "After i saw you at the last event i fell into a rabbit hole and started researching you, and i have to say that you are amazing, like really"

"Oh my god" Hae exhaled "Really?"

"Yes" She laughed "You're so inspirational and such a good role model to girls everywhere. You're so talented and strong. You should be so proud of yourself" She said, holding both of Hae's hands

Tears welled in Hae's eyes "Thank you so much" she whispered, blinking them back

"Aw, sweetie" Margot chuckled, pulling Hae into a hug "You deserve so much love"

"It all means so much coming from you" Hae sniffed "I've looked up to you for so long. You've been such an inspiration for me growing up"

"I'm so glad i was able to inspire you" She smiled "You're amazing, truly. Don't let anyone stop you from believing that"

"I won't" she nodded, sniffing and sitting back in her chair. The event started and Hae enjoyed it a lot. At the end she found she was tired so she left a bit earlier since she knew she had practice tomorrow. Margot Robbie gave Hae her number to use if she ever felt like it, which made Hae beam. As soon as she got home she posted photos from the day and told all the members about it. They were all very happy for her.