*Interview*

"Hello everybody, today we are joined by Stray kid's Hae !" The interviewer announces, gesturing to Hae who sits beside her "and today we will be asking her some fan questions. So let's get started" she smiles "first question, Hae what is your favourite song outside of stray kids?"

"Oh um" she sighs "The lakes by Taylor swift " she nods "i love it"

"i think i've heard that one" The interviewer smiles "would you mind singing a bit for us?"

"sure" Hae smiles, she sang the first verse of the song with a smile

"that was lovely, Hae" The lady smiles

"thank you"

"now next question, what is one thing you do before every concert?"

"Well i drink water" Hae smiles "I always make sure my throat isn't dry before performances"

"that makes sense and it seems to be working so far"

"thankfully" Hae chuckles, crossing her legs

"okay next, what is something you can't live without?" The interviewer questions, leaning forward

"A thing?" Hae asks, the interviewer nods and she carries on "well then probably my locket i got a few years ago" she says, holding the silver locket that sits around her neck

"oh a heart! who got it for you?" the interviewer chuckles

"That is for me to know and for you to maybe find out" she smiles, letting go of the locket

"now branching off of that question what is one thing you never leave the house without?"

"water" she says "i use it for everything, i mean your thirsty drink water, your hungry drink water, your nervous drink water. It's amazing"

"wow you love water"

"that i do"

The interviewer chuckled and looked down at her piece of paper "okay so we have one last question"

"Shoot" Hae nodded, taking a sip of water which made the interviewer laugh

"Okay so as you know one of your 'titles' is 'global it girl' however different fandoms like to argue that other people deserve that title, what would you like to say to those people?"

Hae took a moment to think "well first of titles are earned" she said, looking at the interviewer "however, I hate when fans fight over them and put idols against eachother . For example me and Wonyoung. See, I love her so much, she is such a talented and beautiful girl. Wonyoung has such a kind soul and I love her to pieces but some fans have it in their heads that we aren't friends when in reality she's like my little sister. They like to say we hate eachother because we're both 'the it girl' and that's why I hate titles because they put idols, and in our case girls against eachother when instead we should be supporting other woman and not putting them down. I don't know when K-pop became putting other idols down so your favourite seems better but I don't like it and it needs to stop" she said, keeping a serious face the whole time

"Wow" the interviewer smiled "you had a very good point about woman supporting eachother, would you care to elaborate"

Hae nodded and sat back in her chair "for so long woman were put against each other for no good reason and I don't see why people are doing it again. There's no need to criticise other woman to make yourself or someone else seem better. Surely, there's other ways to feel good about yourself without making someone else feel bad" She said "I don't understand why some people on the internet feel like they have the right  to comment on female idol's bodies. I don't know why they feel like they can criticise anybody's body, period. People on the internet just seem to believe that because we're idols it gives them the right to say what they want. Most recently I've seen it happen to a lot of younger female idols. They're being sexualised and are also the main focuses for hate, because people see them as weaker and easier to pick on. I've tried to help as many of the girls as I can, to become a source of support and comfort for them, like an older sister. I've been through a lot of awful things, most of which I went through alone because I didn't open up to anyone. I don't want anyone else to go through that. Let alone young girls who are still growing and venerable. I will always be there for them. Always" she said passionately. Everyone who was watching learnt what kind of person Hae was in that moment. She was the kind of  person who was always there for other people. The kind of person who would give you a hug if she saw you crying on the street. The kind of person everyone wants in their life.

"Hae, you are incredible" the interviewer sighed "I wish more people were like you, seriously"

"Thank you" Hae smiled "that means a lot to me"

"I mean it" she said, smiling warmly at Hae "well that is all we have time for. Thank you for joining me Hae"

"it was great being here"

"make sure to join us tomorrow folks and goodnight" the camera faded into black but not before showing the interviewer walking up to Hae and hugging her tightly.