*Live*

Hae was sitting as her desk, playing by music when the live started. She waved at the camera with a smile "hi STAY" she smiled "welcome to my live" she said "how are you guys?" She asked, looking at the chat. All the comments said 'good' so she smiled "I'm glad you're all happy" she nodded "I'm also happy because Minho got me flowers" she beamed, grabbing a bouquet of pink flowers that were in a glass vase "they're so pretty" she said while admiring them "Minho first bought me flowers I think a week after our debut, and then he replaced them when they died" she explained "and then when they died he replaced them. So now he buys me fresh flowers whenever the others start to wilt. I have an endless supply of flowers " she explained, smiling brightly "he's the best"

Hae was reading the comments, humming to the music in the back. A comment caught her eye so she clicked on it "what is the nicest thing Lee know has ever done for you?" She read out. She went quiet for a second before speaking "I opened up to the group about how I was struggling a while ago and that night when I went to go to sleep, I walked into the room and found him sleeping at his desk with his laptop on. I read the search and it was 'how to help my girlfriend' then I went on the search history and I found things like 'how to make my girlfriend happy? How to be a better boyfriend? It broke my heart but it meant so much. He's just so amazing" she smiled and looked at the desk "I'm so lucky to have him"

After a few minutes of silence she began talking "I was with my friends the other day and they were talking about the seasons" she said "and they were all so shocked my favourite season is spring. I think I seem like a spring person" she said, looking at the the camera "do I?" The chat all said yes or that she seemed like a summer "I like summer but it's so hot. Spring is hot but still cool, so I'm not burning all the time" she explained "I also like spring because the members and I always go see the blossom, it's great"