*Tattoo*

outfit

Hae was doing a live today. She was in the practice room and playing music in the back. She stood up as soon as she heard 'HOT' by seventeen. She danced along with it with a bright smile. After the song she sat down and started fanning herself "I'm so hot" she sighed, tying her hair up "Okay, i need to take this off" she said, taking her jumper off. Immediately the chat went crazy over the tattoo on her collar bone. Quickly, she hid it with her hands. She sat still for a while, her eyes wide as she thought of what to do. After a few minutes she sighed and took her hands away from her tattoo "There's no point in hiding it, you've already seen it" she groaned, falling back "I swear if i get fired" she whispered. Slowly, she sat up again and frowned dramatically "Well" she breathed "This is my tattoo. I've had it for a year and it says 'Volonté' which means 'willpower' in french. But yeah that's my tattoo" she told the chat "I wanna get more but i can't right now. I kinda wanna get eight stars on my arm somewhere for all of the members, i definitely wanna get those but i just don't know when" She finished the live soon after. After that every time she saw JYP in the corridors she was petrified he would talk to her about it. That's why she would always cover her tattooed collar bone when she passed him.