*seventeen*

Hae took a deep breath before stepping put the car and into the eye of the paparazzi. Today the group were doing music bank and she was going to rehearsal. All the rest of them had already gotten there before her because she was busy. But she had managed to leave early so she could make it to the rehearsal.

She quickly walked into the doors, exhaling and chuckling to herself. She wondered what the photos of her looked like. Or if there'd be videos. Or if people had already made rumours about why she was alone. She put everything out of her mind and called Chan "Chris" she said when he answered the phone

"Yeah" he answered "Are you okay?"

"I just got here" she sighed, looking around the room "which room are you guys in?" She questioned. Chan told her the room and then she tried to find it "chan, Are you sure this is the right way? The numbers are decreasing" she said as she was walking down a hallway

"Yeah" he said "I walked there like an hour ago, sunny. I remember which way to go"

She chuckled and sighed "you know what, give the phone to Hyunjin. He might know"

"Fine" he groaned. Hae could hear shuffling before hyunjins voice "hey sunny"

"Hey, Jin Jin" she smiled "which way do I go to get to the room?"

"Why would I know?" He said "I'm not mega mind"

Hae could hear the eye roll through the phone "you're useless" she chuckled "ugh well tell everyone that I love them and I'll be there soon, if I don't get lost for eternity . Love ya jinnie" she hung up and put her phone back in her pocket. She started walking the opposite way, looking around at the rooms until she saw three people standing in front of her, looking down at their phones and talking. She assumed they were staff so she walked up to them "hello, excuse me" she said, the three turned around the face her. Hae bowed and kept speaking "do you know where stray kids room is?"

"No sorry" one answered. Hae looked up and saw that they weren't staff. They were three members of one of her favourite groups vernon, seungkwan and s.coups.

Immediately she gasped and bowed again "I'm so sorry" she said quickly "I didn't realise who you were. I'm gonna go but I'm really really sorry" she said, beginning to walk away

"Wait" Vernon said. Hae stopped and turned to face him "aren't you Hae?"

"Oh my god she is!" SeungKwan nodded, hitting Vernon's arm lightly "It's Hae!"

Hae smiled and nodded "Yeah I'm Hae" she chuckled "and you guys are s.coups , SeungKwan and Vernon"

"You know us?!" Vernon exclaimed "Hae knows us!"

"Of course I know you guys" she laughed "everyone does and plus I love your music"

"Thank you so much" s.coups smiled "I'm sorry about them. They really love your group"

"It's okay" she chuckled "I really love your group" she said "like really"

"That really means a lot" he smiled "especially coming from you"

"Stop" she laughed, pushing her hair away from her face "you're making my ego too big"

"Good!" Seungkwan exclaimed "it should be big! It should be massive! Like a watermelon but bigger!"

"Dial it down" s.coups sighed, putting his hand on Vernon's shoulder "you're going to scare her"

"I live with 8 boys" hae said "nothing can scare me anymore. I've seen some stuff"

"I can imagine" He laughed

"You should move in with us!" SeungKwan exclaimed, jumping up

"That would be worse" their leader sighed

Hae laughed with them but realized she still had to find the other members "what time is it?" She asked the three

"It's 11" one of them answered

"Oh shi-" she whispered "I'm so sorry but I have to go. My group have rehearsal at 11:20 and I still have to get ready"

"It's okay" seungkwan smiled "it was so nice meeting you"

"Yeah it was"

"Honestly Meeting you has been a dream of mine for so long" Hae smiled "hopefully we can see each other again, and maybe next time I won't mistake you for staff"

"Yeah" Vernon nodded, smiling at her statement "I'm glad you enjoyed meeting us as much as we did you"

Hae smiled and waved to them as she walked off. Somehow she found her way to stray kids room. As soon as she got there she barged in, pushing the door open and rushing in "I just met Vernon, seungkwan and s.coups!" She screamed, dramatically falling onto the sofa

"What?!" Hyunjin exclaimed, jumping up and running to her "you met them?"

"Yeah" she nodded, smiling brightly "and they love me! They're fans of us like I am of them!" She said. Hyunjin and Hae started jumping around together and the others joined in.

Hae got ready for the stage and when it was time the performance went amazing. At the end when they were all gathered on the stage Hae looked over at the three idols and they turned to look at her as well. She sent them a bright smile and a small wave which they returned before turning back to the camera. This moment went viral on every platform as a Hae and seventeen crumb. Stay know how much Hae loves seventeen so they were all so happy for her.