02 ❂

- desdemona shuffled around town , taking drags from her rusty cigarette . as she reached an alleyway , she threw her cigarette and stepped on it , as the fire burned turning to ash . she walked , and in every step she took , her surroundings echoed . there was a girl , in her college years at least , sitting on the bench . in her hands , she was holding the bible , and on her neck , there was the cross . desdemona glanced at her and felt disgusted , yet took a seat next to her .

" believe in jesus , i see . " desdemona spoke , staring down at the cross around her neck .

" of course i do , he's my savior , he's saving me . " the girl said in a scared yet happy tone , thankful for her religion . desdemona thinned her lips into a line , and stared at the girl that went back to reading the bible .

" can you do me a favor ? " desdemona asked , looking at the girl with no pity .

" sure , what is it ? " the girl shut the bible and looked back at desdemona , folding her hands .

" i want you to look at the stars , look at the sky . see how they shine . " desdemona whispered , looking up as the girl did too .

" it's beautiful , our lord is so kind , the world is- " before the girl could continue , desdemona pulled the dagger out her boot and stabbed the girl a multiple times on her back , deadly screams were heard . as the girl was out of blood , desdemona wiped the dagger with a cloth and put in back in her boot , looking at the girl .

" who saved you now ? "

a/n : IM SO HAPPY TO BE WRITING THIS BOOK - and in this chapter i've been inspired by ahs omgomgomg <3 anyways , about the religion stuff . i am a muslim , not a christian . this book is not real . do not take things seriously . PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. :)) ily guys .

dedicating this chapter to dreadforts bc it was her idea and durmmels bc i absolutely love her writings and shes a total sweetheart .
- farah xx