04 ❂

- "how in the living hell am i supposed to look colorful ? what put some glitter over me ?" desdemona groaned with annoyance as she looked in the mirror.

she wore an olivier giroud arsenal jersey that nico got her as a "present" on her birthday with simple waisted shorts and white converse. she pinned her hair up in a messy bun as she wrapped a red bandana around her head.

"that's the spirit , des ! " nico cheered and wore an arsenal jersey .

"i'm only doing this for you , nico ." desdemona grunted and moved the red lipstick across her lips . she chapped her lips and grabbed her phone .

"off we go to the stadium ." nico grinned and started the car , a huge smile spread on his lips .

"woohoo , yippee , yay !" desdemona said sarcastically throwing her hands in the air .

----

"woah , it's crowded as fuck in here ." nico pointed out and desdemona rolled her eyes at how obvious it is .

"yes , nico . it's supposed to be crowded . it's a goddamn football match against two strong teams . " she rolled her eyes stating the well known.

nico and desdemona found their seats and the seats were in a way close to the field .

she unlocked her phone and scrolled through , reading the players of both teams online and memorizing who they were.

she looked up slowly and found a pair of chocolate brown eyes looking at her. he played on the opposing team. maybe she left out a player she didnt check ? she looked back up again and this time he was motioning something to me that she did not understand . desdemona ignored and let it be . she dont let boys in her life .

she shrugged it off and looked at nico , nudging him. "the game's about to start."

arsenal and chelsea started as 0-0 , but then at half time , the footballer with the chocolate brown eyes scored a magnificent goal and he cheered happily , then as he came near the bleachers , he pointed at desdemona and yelled , "it's for you , señorita." and he blew a kiss.

everyone in the stadium then had their eyes on desdemona , but she rolled my eyes and fixed her seat . so what if a footballer dedicated his goal to me ? she thought , i don't see the sweet thing in it .

when the match finished , she stood up and looked around . that same footballer likes to greet fans from the opposing team , i see , she thought .

when he saw desdemona , he yelled . "señorita !" she decided to ignore because if she didn't he'd think shes head over heels for him .

she then felt a pair of big hands on my shoulders from behind her , and then a sweet raspy whisper in her ear , "did you like that goal i dedicated to you ?" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"1) don't touch me , and 2) it meant nothing to me ." she stated emotionlessly to him and shrugged .

he let go slowly and then faced her , "if that's the way you want it , then that's the way you're gonna have it , amour ." he said and walked off .

"nico , pass me the car keys i'll be waiting . " desdemona told nico and in advance he threw her the keys and she walked off . he decided to "fanboy" over the players a bit .

she shuffled to the car and unlocked it , waiting outside .

"my main purpose is to kill , and that's what i'll be doing ."

a/n: HOWS THE UPDATE
this is like the longest update in this book i wish you enjoyed it
GUESS WHOS THE PLAYER ON THE COMMENTS ;))
anyways i love you so much for reading this book so please vote and comment and yes ok check out my other books too theyre bae
BYE BAES ILY ps: sophie turner will be portrayed as desdemona
- farah xx