06 ❂

- " i need to go get some groceries because someone fucking ate the whole fridge . " desdemona rolls her eyes while she scans the fridge , and nico dabbing his fingers in nutella .

" it was you , fucking idiot . " des pins her hair up and grabs her black chanel purse that one of her ex's got her .

" and hey , why don't you go do something useful ? like go for a jog or the gym or something , you look like a pig . " des snickers and walks out the door , then out the apartment .

she brushed off her plain and loose grey dress that reached her knees and she tightened her old denim jacket around her . she reached the supermarket and headed in .

no one really suspected desdemona to be a killer , so it's alright for her to be seen . plus, it's funny how no one really pays attention to her .

she started walking through the aisles and she grabbed a few stuff ; baguettes , popcorn boxes , lemon mint juice , a box of berries and the list goes on .

when she needed to get a pack of cigarettes , she couldn't . she was too short to reach it . she went on her tiptoes and jumped but it was no use .

a hand extended from behind desdemona and grabbed two cigarette packs , when she turned around to grab the packs from that person and see who it was , she instantly knew who it was .

the one and only , oscar emboaba .

" i'll take those . goodbye . " desdemona grabbed the two cigarette packs and turned her heel to walk away until his soft hand grasped her pale arm .

" why are you running away , amada ? " he licked his lips , looking directly in her eyes as his grip tightened as she flinched and slapped his hand away .

" i am simply not running away , i never do . i just don't talk to people like you . " desdemona shrugged taking a small glance at him .

" can we at least have a small conversation ? " oscar tangled his fingers in his hair , his eyes expressing different emotions , making desdemona turn her face away .

" why would i give you a chance to talk to me ? " desdemona raised her brows , gripping onto the cigarette packs tighter .

" because .. " oscar breathes out with a sigh , placing two fingers under desdemona's chin making her face him .

she gave him a look that said "don't touch me" , and he obeyed .

" because ? " des asked , crossing her hands still unsure why'd he want to talk to her .

" i wanna get to know you . " oscar said with a little voice and he seemed to get shy . aw how cute , desdemona thought .

" i guess that wouldn't hurt , but don't expect us to get close or something . " desdemona retorted and he nodded slowly .

"can i take you for a hangout sometime ? " oscar asked , his shyness eating him up .

" sure , sure . " des gave him a small smile and started walking away from him .

" hey , thanks . for letting me in your life you know ? " oscar caught up with desdemona and shot her an award-winning smile .

" oh , but you're gonna regret it . "

a/n: omfomdgajga finally desdemona says yes to talk to oscar - YOU GUYS ARE NOT READY FOR MY PLAN I CRIED LEGIT okok so hope you liked this mwah ily all - oH
plus im gonna make like a series of books and desdemona's gonna be the first , i dont want this book to end ya feel
ook PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND YAH YAH ILY
- farah xx