10 ❂

- desdemona woke up the next morning finding herself in a huge bed , alone . i wasn't there last night , she thought . she looked to her side and found a pillow and white crumpled up sheets and a print of a lean figure .

she stood on her feet rubbing her eyes and walking out the room , the aroma of bacon sizzling on a pan and the sounds of news on television .

" ... wherever you meet strangers , be careful if they're too friendly . " said the news reporter and i eyed the television , looking at what has been on.

"insane huh? whoever has killed amy hills has one hell of a mind, but she deserves hell for what she has done . " oscar turned his face to look at desdemona , while a wave of anxiety hit her but she gulped it down , sending him a sweet smile .

"is that bacon i smell?" desdemona changes the subject quickly and grins with a chuckle , heading over to oscar .

"maybe the best." he chuckled and gave her a little wink as she smiled , placing two plates and forks on the long island bar behind him.

"we'll see about that , emboaba." des laughed and sat down at the island bar , waiting for oscar so they can both dig in .

---------------

"i really need to be going now , oscar . it was really nice of you to company me . thank you ," desdemona gets into her clothes and her keys .

"oh , but i had plans for today," oscar frowns a little but shrugs it off and gives her a small smile .

"maybe next time , huh? i'll see you around , emboaba." without another glance , desdemona steps out the house and starts walking .

desdemona pulls out her phone and types in matty's digits , waiting for him to pick up .

"aye matty , i'm at the last gas station in the city , come take me ." desdemona hangs off not even waiting for a reply , heading to the gas station .

------

- oscar went to the city , he entered a bakery in which it was pretty much crowded in there . oscar ordered a strawberry tart to go with coffee . thinking it would take some time , he took a seat in a empty booth .

"um , excuse me , i was here before." a male voice suddenly said out , crossing his arms .

"but no one was here ?" oscar replied , shrugging and simply not caring .

the male raised his voice higher which grabbed the attention of other people sitting around in the bakery and said , "get up from this booth i've reserved for me and someone else."

desdemona on the other hand , heard matthew and oscar have a small argument . as she turned her face , in her black rounded rim sunglasses, she could see oscar's face so well like he was three dimensional and everyone else was two dimensional .

"what is going on here ?" desdemona shuffled to the both of them , ruffling her brows .

"this random dude took our damn booth." matthew took out a cigarette from the marlboro box and desdemona got out a lighter , flickering on the flame for him as she raised her sunglasses , letting it on her head .

"desdemona ?" oscar said in confusion , not really sure if he's seeing right .

"yep , that's me . hey oscar ." des smiled , itching her arm . "so yeah um can we have this booth ?" des asked and in less than a second oscar nodded and shrugged, "of course." and without a word he walked away.

matty plopped down on the booth couch and desdemona swiftly took a seat next to him, "part II of emboaba's rejection," matty air-quoted that and desdemona rolled her eyes, sipping the drink she placed on the table.

"why am i even here again?" desdemona asked, raising an eyebrow concretely. "oh, no reason. just wanted to look at your beautiful face." matty stared at desdemona and she gave off an annoyed impression and stood up, clutching her drink in her hand.

"see ya later, pal."

a/n: hey guys omg its been ages agAin but i promise i'm going to keep up on this okay?? LOve yOU GUYS LOTS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT !! ♡♡ X
- f