03 ❂

- when desdemona finished up with the poor girl and drained her , she threw her body away in some bin nearby .
...

" des , guess what ? " desdemona's close guy friend who was also her partner in crime asked , happily walking in their apartment .

" what did you do now , nico ? " desdemona asked in a loud with a sigh , while having a shower .

" i got two tickets to the football match ! arsenal and chelsea , isn't that neat ? " he laughs in the weirdest way , and slams the tickets on the brown wood coffee table .

desdemona steps out of the bathroom with a towel securing her body , and a shower head .

"oh , so we're just gonna go watch some players kicking some ball around , isn't that like a dog playing fetch ? " desdemona snickers and gives nico a look .

" des , you don't get it do you ? this is an opportunity of a lifetime ! what are you waiting for ? " he throws his hands up in the air .

" please , don't tell me you're the next ellie goulding . nico , are you that blind ? someone can suspect us ! " desdemona rolls her eyes and pulls out a brush , brushing her silky hair .

" you're so silly i swear . the match is tomorrow , and we are going . all we have to do is dress colorful , and no ones gonna suspect us . " nico blabbers and desdemona nods .

"fine , but i swear if we get in any type of mess , i'll cut your sorry ass for bringing those damn tickets . "

" oh you will not regret it , des . "

a/n: hiyaaaa, idk should this book become a fanfic ? and comment who should it be about if yes only from the teams ARSENAL or CHELSEA :)) if not then just say so . i really need your help so. ily guysssss , stay tunedddd.
- farah xx