05 ❂

- as desdemona and nico reached their apartment , desdemona threw herself on her bed . she didn't share a bed with nico but they shared the same room . she felt a vibration in her pocket and she pulled out her phone . 2 messages .

she slid her index finger on the second message she got , which was from a guy she works with .

from: matty
hey meet me at the alleyway theres something you need to see

des gave a quick reply that said she'll be there.

then she opened the one she got just now and it was from an unknown number.

from: xxx-xxxxxxx
hello , amada ;) remember me ?

desdemona mentally groaned in frustration , knowing that nico possibly gave him her number .

"nico !" she yelled and stomped her way to the living room , seeing him eating the food from the fridge as he layed on the couch lazily , just wearing calvin klein boxers .

"yes ?" nico murmured , stuffing some more food in his mouth , focusing on the television .

" why did you give that football player my number ? are you nuts ?" she said strictly and chucked a newspaper towards his face .

" i couldn't say no i mean , who would say no to oscar emboaba ? okay i might be an arsenal fan , but oscar , that guy is sick , in a good way of course . " nico muffled and took more handfuls of popcorn .

" nico , you will pay for this . " desdemona plopped on the couch next to him and took a handful of popcorn as well , shoving it in her mouth .

" i need to go change , matthew said i'll meet him at the main alleyway . " des told nico and walked back in the room , putting on her black jeans and her black crop top , along with a hooded loose denim jacket , with her adidas superstar originals .

" ill be back , nico . " she told her house mate and walked out swiftly , shoving her hands in the jacket pockets .

her walk to the alleyway was quite , and comforting . as she reached the alleyway , she found her brown haired friend smoking a cigarette , leaning against the wall .

" des , finally . " matthew aka matty said , pulling her in a quick hug before taking another huge drag .

" what is it you wanna show me ? " desdemona asked her friend and placed down her body on a rusty bench , sitting criss-cross .

" oh right , well i see that someone is getting noticed . " matty said and got a magazine out , showing a picture of oscar with desdemona after the match and pointing out to the caption which says

"" oscar emboaba , new girlfriend ? ""

desdemona snatched the magazine and found the article , speed-reading through it .

""anonymous girl rejecting emboaba . will he fight to have her ?""

desdemona shut the magazine and thew it on the floor , dragging her fingers to her hair and untangling the knots . " so now im two people at once , a killer who's gotta be found and a anonymous chick who's gotta be known . " she exclaims with a sigh and look at matty .

" hey hush , everything's gonna be alright des . no one's gonna catch you unless youre smart . " matty whispers and strokes my hair with his free hand , and with the other hand he takes a drag from his cigarette .

" and in that case , no one will ever find me . " des mumbles and matty nods slowly .

" exactly , you can leave if you want to now . " matty drops his cigarette to the dark pavement and steps on it , bringing his cold and damp lips to desdemona's warm neck .

" not now , matty . " she mutters and pushes him aside gently .

" alright , good luck with emboaba for now , yanno until we have a discussion about this . " matty says with a soft voice and he looked at me .

" until next time , des . "

" next time . "

a/n: HELLO GUys- you arent ready for what i planned for this book , but anyWAYS YES THE GUY IS OSCAR EMBOABA bc he needs some love around here - and yes i have changed the faceclaim to halsey , it fits more . anYWAYS stay tuned (;
- farah xx