07 ❂

- desdemona reached the apartment , and walked in shutting the door with her hip . she shuffled to the kitchen and placed everything in their place .

" aye desdemona , c'mere i got some news . " nico called des in to the living room , and so she did .

" i have no time for your nonsense , talk up quick . " desdemona groaned , tangling her fingers in her hair .

" party after tomorrow night with the gang . " nico simply says , and looks at desdemona in the eye .

" matt says you'd better be there . you wouldnt want to upset him , eh ? " nico laughs half-heartedly looking away and standing up .

" ha ha ha , funny person you are nico . fine , i'm going . " she says throwing her hands in the air and walking off to the room .

" you wouldn't wanna be late . " nico mutters following desdemona in the room .

" and since when do you give me the orders ? " desdemona laughed and looked at nico , raising a brow .

" never gave the orders , just tryna be friendly . " nico defends himself and throws himself on his bed .

desdemona roll her eyes and sits crossed leg on her bed , seeing a text appear on her phone .

from: that oscar dude
did you reach home safely ? dont leave me worried x

she let out a laugh , looking at her phone again . no one really cared about her , she never got the chance to be loved . not even by her parents , nope never saw them . not even any family remember . she doubts they know they have a niece or a granddaughter or whatever . so that's when she didn't even get sent to an adoption center . no foster family . no one but she was rich . she raised herself , payed her own school fees and everything , became broke , found nico and the gang . she went from real billionaire to broke in a simple few years .

to: that oscar dude
oh im home thanks

from: that oscar dude
good to hear that you're fine , same here

to: that oscar dude
i didn't ask you how you were doing, jkjk but i srsly didnt ask

from: that oscar dude
ouch, that hurt

to: that oscar dude
whoops, wait what exactly hurt you bc you never know

from: that oscar dude
oh mios dio youre so nasty des

to: that oscar dude
perks of being me duh

from: that oscar dude
so do you wanna grab coffee tomorrow morning at the cafe in the park maybe

to: that oscar dude
eh im not much of a morning person so can it happen at like 12:15 pm

from: that oscar dude
then it's settled , gn princess

to: that oscar dude
yep , see ya and gn buddy

a/n: sHE SO REJECTED HIM IN THE LAST TEXT IM LAUGHING

anyways heyhey guys new update yo how is it pls tell me what u think

pLUS i made this new book called ""her prescence"" so go check it outt

stay tuned , vote , and comment peeps ilyyy
-farah xx