Skyler's my name

Hello an my name is Skyler an I want to tell you my untold story at nevermore. So sit back an grab a snack. Because this is just the beginning.

It all started on a cloudy Monday. I had just gotten off the train an got my bags. Now I'm trying to catch at taxi to Nevermore academy. The school of outcasts. That most definitely fits me. I don't get a long with anyone. An nobody really likes me.

I throw my arm out an whistle to get a taxi drivers attention. Two or three taxi cars go by an finally one stops in front of me. "Where you going to young lady?" The taxi driver asks me. "I'm going to Nevermore academy." I tell the driver. "School of outcasts" he simply says. I choose to ignore him an stare out the window at the many different trees going by.

Finally we arrive at the gates of the school. " That will be 20$ please" the driver says as the car comes to a stop. I hand him the money and grab my bags and got out. I walk up to these massive double doors. This was it, this was my last chance. I think to myself before pushing open the double doors.

I am greeted by a tall woman. She's probably about 6ft 3 in tall. I begin to look at her appearance. She has bleach blond white hair. With beautiful long eye lashes, with eyes as blue as the ocean. Her lips are full and a deep red. They look soft I catch myself thinking. I keep going down her dress came up to right above her knees. It was sliver and sparkly. And it showed every natural curve of her body. I look farther down an she has beautifully long lags. She was also wearing black high heals. So that probably gave her a extra inches.

"Hello you must be Skyler. I'm am principal Weems." She says an I snap my head back up to look her in those ocean eyes. She's holding out a hand for me to shake. I take her hand in mine an shake it. Nice firm handshake. Her hands are so soft. I think to myself. "Yes ma'am I am Skylar" I say letting go of her hand. " Well Skylar why don't we go to my office an talk a little. I'll have your bags taken to your dorm. After we talk a little I'll take you to your dorm." She says an puts a smile on her face. Her teeth are as white as snow.

We walk to a dark brown wooden door with a glass picture of some birds on it. Under the glass picture it reads Principal Weems. She opens the door an allows me to walk through first. I walk an stand in front of her desk an watch her walk around. My eyes go down her back an I noticed how her hips sway with each step she takes.

"You may sit Skyler" she says an I sit. Soon after I sit she does as well. "So Skyler I see that your 19 your in your last year of school. An let's see here you have managed to go to 13 different schools around America. It doesn't say you got kicked out of any of the schools, so did you just stop going going to them?" She asks and looks up at me from the papers she was reading.

"Yes I left. Because I was getting bullied. I wasn't making any friends. An well none of that helps someone with depression. So yes I left " I answer her. At lest half that was true but there is no way I was gonna tell her the rest.

"Here at nevermore we do not tolerate bulling at all. So if anyone starts bulling you come to me right way please." She says an I nodd an she continues on. "Your file says your telekinesis which means you can move things with your mind is that true?"she asks

"Yes it is but how did you know about that. I have never told a soul about that." I say a bit confused about how she knows " Miss Cross it is my job to know everything about the students I allow into my school." She smiles an it draws my eyes straight to her lips. Wow those lips are so kissable. I find myself thinking. Then I reprimand myself. I could get any feeling for anyone or make friends. If it's anything like my old schools I would not be here for long anyway. Besides she's my principal. She probably would never feel the same way.

She stands up an says" why don't we take you to your dorm an you can meet your roommate. I have assigned you to Ophelia Hall." I stand up as we both walk to the dorm principal weems is leading an I can help but let my eyes drift to her hips swaying back an forth. I wonder if she's doing it on purpose?

"Skylar this is your dorm" she says as we both stop Infront of a door with the number 3 on it. She knocks an opens the door. "This is your roommate Wensday Addams. Wensday this is Skylar Cross" Wensday walks up to me "welcome to Nevermore academy" she says holding out her hand an I shake it. "Wensday why don't you show Miss Cross around an help her get her schedule for her classes?"principal Weems says an she nods with a smile.

All three of us leave an me an Wensday an I go to the school office to get my schedule.

history of plants an how to grow them
Fencing classes
Free hour
lunch
Manifesting powers
mathematics .

Wensday looks over my schedule with me" we have fencing and your free hour right before lunch together." She states. I just nod to show that I was listening." There are 5 main groups or clicks at nevermore. There's the knuckleheads aka the werewolves. My best friend Enid Sinclair is a werewolf. There's a vampires. The stoners and lastly there's me I have visions not many of us do I'm the only one here this year with them." She says as she showed me around the school. I know what it's like to feel alone in something. By the time she was showing me around it was dinner time.