Three Years Later

Well it has been three years and so much has happened. I now live off of animal blood. I dont just need human blood. Animal blood keeps me alive, Human blood makes my vampire senses high.

   I am now the vic principle with Larissa as principle right next to me. I have had this  posisiton for almost a year and a half. I love it i get to help kids that need it in the school and town.

   Me and Larissa are expacting twin boys my surrogacy. They will bw born in four months.

   Larissa asked me about three months ago to turn her into a vampire like me. I havent done it but we are waying our pros and cons. I think it will happen but i think if we do it we should do it before the boys are born.

    Wenesday and Enid are both teachers now. An Enid loves it so does wenesday but she'll never admit it.

   I have this little girl im mentoring. Her name is jessica. She is a trouble maker. However its like there something deeper. Its like something that happened in her passed that made her put her walls up and she causes trouble to push and keep people away.

    Reminds me alot of myself back before Alissa started stalking me. Speaking of her, nobody has seen or heard of her since i turned into a vampire three years aho. I guess thats a good thing.

   Times have been good, nobodys wanting for anything. Me and Larissa go on dtaes twice or three times a week. The last time we went on a date we went horse back riding. than we had a candle liight dinner in the middle of one of the filds.

   LIfe has been great more then any of us could ask for or diserve. We all hae done things that we regrete things that made it to where we didnt think we would be here. But here we are another dime another day.

   The future is bright and beautiful for all of us. Where we go from here is up.

A/N: listen guys i know this is a super short chapter and an im sorrry its the last chapter of this book. Also im sorry it took so long for me to updated. i honestly dont think im gonna write a second chapter to this book but i have an idea for a new book in the works. Just give me a little while to get a couple chapters wrote