Love in unexpected places

We get to her office and she helps me sit down in a chair. I look up at her into those ocean blue eyes. I could feel them looking deep into my soul. I found myself speechless I found that I had no words to even break the silence but she did.

   "I want you to stay close to me until we find her.  That way I know your safe." She says an goes around her desk an sits down. "Okay I'll make a pallet on your floor" I say and it and saw her eyes darken."there is no way I'm letting you sleep on a floor. You're sleeping in the bed with me." She says and I could have swore to God my jaw dropped to the floor but apparently didn't contrary to my belief.

   "Why are you doing this? Why are you doing all of this? Why are you trying to protect me? Why do you even care?"I unload all my questions under her questions I've been holding in and wondering for myself but I couldn't hold them in any longer and I needed the answers."I'm doing this because I care I'm doing all of this because I care about you I'm protecting you because you mean something to me. And I care because I like you sky."

   She said that last part in a whisperer and I almost didn't hear it but I did I didn't know if I should say something about it or say it back I didn't know what to do. But I found my heart taking over. "I like you to Larissa."I say and I could feel my cheeks turning all sorts of red. I see her come out from behind her desk and lean on the front of her desk she leans forward and puts her hand on my cheek. And comes inches away from my face I could feel her breath and on my face and if I just leaned a little farther I can kiss her."I want to take this slow sky. But in the short time that I've known you you mean everything to me and I would never let anybody hurt you. Or any of my other students. That's my job, but with you it's different with you I lose my mind with you there is no right or wrong."

   I feel the tear swelling up in my eyes I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that what she was telling me was the truth I smile softly. And let the tears fall because for the first Time in a really long time somebody truly cared about me and didn't want anything back in return. I had been running for so long that I forgot what that felt like.

   The tear start falling from my eyes and she wipes them away and crosses my cheek"one step at a time right"she says am I nod. I tried to stand up but instead Fate has a way of intervening and I fall into her. I looked into her eyes and I couldn't help myself nor could I stop myself nor did I want to stop myself. And I kissed her slow full of emotions full of passion full of a want that was like any other. She wraps around my waist to study me and puts her other hand on the back of my neck and deepens the kiss.

   We only pull away when air becomes necessary another one of us could breathe."wow"was all I can manage to say again this woman was making me speechless."I have wanted to do that since the first day I got here"I admit and I see her cheeks turn red and I smile I couldn't help myself.

   "Classes are done for the day so you have me out to yourself for the rest of the day."she says with a smile on her face. I couldn't help feeling the overwhelming sense of feeling safe in her arms feeling like there was nowhere else that I would rather be right than and there. And her arms I knew nobody could hurt me in her arms I knew I was safe from anything and everything.

   She turns us around and sits down in the chair that I just stood up from and lightly pulls me to sit down and relax and I do so very willingly. I lay my head on her shoulder and nuzzle my face and tear her neck. She smelled like cinnamon and vanilla that's sweet sweet smile one you just couldn't get enough of.

   I suddenly feel exhausted. So much has happened and as much as I didn't want to I was getting tired. I didn't want to go to sleep I knew what she would tell me she would tell me to go to sleep. I doze off in her arms and never slept so good.

   When I wake up we were in her bed and there was an arm wrapped around me and a body pressed up against my back. She must have decided to take a nap with me boy was I glad she did. I would never get used to waking up next to her.

I know this chapter is a little short and I'm sorry guys but my phone's dying and I thought you guys deserved an update let me know what you think
                                   -K