My New Normal

I woke up in the hospial wing. My throat was burning and scratchy.  And i have this unbarable hunger in my stomach. I squeese my eyes shot then open them . I was quick to close my eyes, the light was unbarable. I could hear everything going on around me. I slowly try to open my eyes again. This time i went slow enough to let my eyes ajust to the bight lights.

   i slowly look around, and see Enid asleep in the chair next to my bed. I could see the vain in her neck pulsing blood through her body. Just then something clicked in my mind. That kittke bitch made me a vamprie like her. I think to myself "Enid" i say softly. She starts to walk up in her chair. "Your awake." She says to me. " i am but listen closly please. God get Wenesday and a blood bag from the kitchen and do say anything to anyone, Even Larissa please. I dont want to see here until im ready." I say and she leaves to go get what i asked

   About ten minutes later Enid came back and Wenesday was close behing her and in her hands i smell the blood bag even from where i was. She goes to hand it to me and i snatch it out of her hands and start drinking it as if my life depended on it. And in any case it did. Wenesday looked at me like she didnt know who i was. They both gather around me and i begin to explain what happened. " Alissa changed me into a vampire." i state then continue " I found her room in the gates mantion. I also found out she killed her whole family and that is what turned her into the person she is today well at lest mean. I still dont know how she became a vampire. But we got into a fight and she ended up killing me. But im guessing she fed me her blood and made me into a vampire." i say and finish the blood bag.

   "How is Larissa?" I ask and then both look at each other then back at me. "Shes alive, she has been in and out and it will take time but she will heal and be back on her feet before you know it."  Enid says and i look over at Wenesday and say "I dont want to see her until i am ready. Promise me youll keep her away until i am ready." i say looking deep into her eyes. " I promise" is all she says.

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

   I was in the dorm practcing on my speed an mostly my strangth. I needed to be able to control it. If i couldnt get control over my strangth and hunger i would hurt someone, and thats the last thing that i wanted. Wenseday has been going between me and larissa becaouse i havent been able to face her yet. I knew sometime soon i was gone to have to though because i could stay in this dorm much longer im starting to go sture crazy.

   Wenesday came into the dorm with a dirty look on her face. "what happened?" I ask and she sighs. "She wants to see you she said shes not dealing with me no more." my ear catches something outside the door i could hear a heart beat. "Shes outside the door isnt she?" i ask an the look on her face told me everything i needed to know. "Skylar i know your in there please let me come in." She says and i hear her heart beat pick up "Did you tell her anything of what happened to me?" i ask her whispering. She shacks her head no at me. I take a deep breath.

   I walk up to the door and open it slowly, And back up away from the door. "Are you okay Sky?"She asks me and i nod. "Okay good now what the bloody hell is going on. I havent seen you not once in the two weeks since the battle with Alissa." I take a deep slow breathe. "We will be close if you need us." Wenesday says and leaves.

   I go and sit on the edge of my bed i pat the spot next to me. " Come Sit." I say softly. She comes and sits nect to me. "Are you okay?" she asks me. "Yes i am im gonna explain everything but first" I lean in a cup her face i could feel the warmth of her cheek in my hand. I lean in an slowly kiss her softly and full of passion. " I missed you." I say softly. "I missed you too."She says  in a cracky voice.

   "I went back to the gates mantion to look for clues to find you, when they texted me and told me they found you. I found out that you know Alissa or well you knew her as Emily." You could literly see her conecting the dots in her mind. "I got into a fight with Alissa and the last thing i remember was her draning my blood." i say and look into her eyes. "If she drained her blood how are you still sitting here?" She asks and i open my mouth and shower her my vampire teeth. She takes a deep breath, but doesnt even flinch.

   "she turned me into a vampire." I say softly. And without a second thaught she leaned in and kissed me softly and gently. I feel the want in my body the need for her. We pull away when air becomes nessisary. She whispers against my lips"We can get through this hunny." " i know babe im just scared i dont want to hurt you or anyone else." i say an she half smiles" you wont beautiful everyone here trusts you an i trust you the most." she says and i smile against her lips and kiss her back passionitly