One Day Of Normal

I sneak back in with a tray of food. I see she she was up an in the shower. Because the bathroom door is open an steam is rolling out. I set the tray down an go the the bathroom door."good morning beautiful." I say an she nearly jumps out of her skin. I try to hold back a laugh.

   I smile as she turns around an turns off the shower an wraps the towel around her. "try not to give me a heart attack" she says and laughs. I walk over to her an kiss her deeply.

  We pull away when air becomes a problem. "Thank you darling" she says breathlessly. " your more then welcome" i reply wrappying my arms around her resting my head on her shoulder. We stay like that for a little while. Then we brake apart and go back into the room.

   I sit on the bed by where i sat the food. She comes an sits on the other side of the food. She gets one of the sreawberries an feeds it to me. I smile at here, What did i ever do to deserve someone as good as this beautiful a this woman? I think to myself she  must have noticed i was thinking about her because when i come out of my thaughts she put whip cream on my lips then used her tongue to clean it up. A soft moan exaps my lips.

   She gives me a sly smirk when she moves away. i just shake my head at her." I know today is saterday but i think i want to spend some time with the girls today." i say filling my mouth with food after." Thats fine babe i would never tell you that you cant hang out with them."

   "you really are the best" I say an feed her a stawberry" thank you darling" she replies after she chews the rest of her strawberry.

   Later that day some time after lunch.

   I was walking to the dorm. I get there an open the door an Wenseday and enid were standing at the door waitng for me, Wenseday must have known i was coming. "So are you gonna tell us all the details?" Enid asked. An i just smiled an wallked to my bed they followed me like to littl elost pups.

  "well what do you want to know?" i ask an at once they start spittying out questions"Are you really with mrs Weems?" Enid asked "when did you get with her?"Wenseday asked "why havent you told us about her yet?" they both as as one.

   " okay one question at a time. Yes i am with Larissa." i answer there first question an they look at each other then back at me. "Honestly we kinda started getting close on my first full day of classes. She would cheek on me constenly. Then she got my phone number oout of my file an started texting me." I say looking at both of them being cumpletely honest. " An lastly i havent told anyone because honestly i didnt know what we were. We hadnt talked about it. But now that we have made it offical an talked about it. She said i can tell whoever i want." I say looking at them.

   Enid comes an sits to the left of me an wenseday comes an sits at the right of me. "we are happy for you as long as you are happy skylar."wenseday say amiling at me. " i am very happy guys. " i say an then remember about Alissa finding me again." There is more that i need to share with you guys. Wenseday you already know half of it. Now let me share the rest with you two." i say an they both look at me worried.

   "Wenseday i know you know someone is after me. I seen your messages with Larissa." i say an she does not even look suprised. "Her name is alissa, she is a vampire. I met her a long time ago an she fell inlove with me an more life obssesed with me. When the obsesstion became more then i could handle i told her that i was leaving her. After i left her she started threating all my friends at school an even at one point me. So i started running from one school to another. She would always find me an run me off. But making friends here an falling inlove with larissa as made me want to stay and fight back. something i havent wanted to do in a long time." i say looking down at my hands.

   "when you were kidnapped was that her?" wenseday asked me an i just noddded unable to form the woods to tell them what i needed to all i could feel was a lump in my throat an tears forming in my eyes.

   "i am so sorry i have never told you guys. i dont really like talkiing about my past." my voice cracks an brakes as the tears start flowing.

   "Its gonna be okay skylar. We arnt gonna let anything bad happen to you." Enid sayas an wraps her arms around me in a tight hug. I could feel wensday hug me from the other side.  Im so lucky to have friends like this. I think to myself.