The Meeting Nobody Wanted

I woke up in my own dorm. It felt really weird, I was so use to sleeping next to larissa. I must have fellen alseep with the girls last night. We had a fun girls night i told them both the truth about everything, my ex an the threats also about me and laressa.  After that we watched movies until one by one we all fell asleep.

   I streach out on my bed then i get up an make my bed i notice that the girls werent in the room. After i make my bed i get freash clean clothes on an look over at the clock. I still had about 15 minutes until my classes started so i go knock on larissas office door. We came up with a secret knock so she knew it was me. I knock twice pause an then knock again.

    "come in" i hear her say an when i open the door i could see the wide smile she was wearing. I knew my smile matched hers. I just couldnt help it, now days i cound myself smiling at just the thaught of her.

    "im sorry about not coming back last night me an the girls feel alseep watching movies." i say as i walk up to her an kiss her on the lips and wrap my arms around her neck. She wraps her arms around my waste an pulls me closer and says. "it is okay my love i know you were having fun with friends. I also knew they would keep you safe." she says an smiles at me.

   i wasnt so use to my girlfriend being okay with everything im doing. Im use to someone questioning my every move so this is all knew to me." i have 15 minutes before my classes start." i whisper in her ear then nipple on her ear lob. You could tell it turned her on becouse you could physically see her shiver.

   "your in a good this morning" she whispers out an i smile at her." it was nice of them to include me in there girls night tonight." i say an look into her beautiful ocean eyes. Anyone could get lost in those, i just get to all the time.

   "Well my love you better get to your class before your late." she says an we both know i am never late but she does know i like to read before my classes. I kiss her deeply an then i was off to class.

                    -Later that day!-

   In the middle of class larissa came over the loud speaker to my class room. "skylar could you please come to the office" an with that the speaker cut off. I didnt know what was going on but I did know it had to be impotant for her to pull me out of my classroom.

   If its one thing about larissa i know she wants me to finish my last school year so that i could be done with school for good just as much as i wanted  to finally be done with school.

   I knock twice pause then knock again. Before i can open the door the door flys open and larissa is grbbing me an pulling me in the office an kissing me deep and hard. To be honest the kiss almost hurt. When she brakes the kiss i look around an see wenesday an enid both staring at us both with wide eyes.

   "Sky my love i have something i need to tell you an i need you to stay calm becouse you are safe everyone in this school will keep you safe." she stopped talking and my stomach hit my feet. I knew exactly what she was about to say.

   "There was a breach to the school grounds an i went to investigate it and found that it was Alissa, She sent me back with a message. We have until midnight to had you over, or shes coming in to get you." she pauses again an i could feel the tears in my eyes an my eyes were starting to burn.

   "under no circimstances are we handing you over to her. An she will not lay a hand on you. There is a secret society that is a sort of secerity for the school they have been notfoed and are doing around the clock secerity. Nobody will be getting even close to you. Me you wenesday and enid will be be in this office an there is everything we need in this office. So we wont be leaving." she finally finishes an I let it all go.

   I start crying uncontrolably and my body shakes uncontrolably. I knew this time was coming. I knew after she kidnapped me and let me go that something like this would happen. She was playing a game of cat an mouse an now she was coming to catch me.

    I feel arms around me an try to open my eyes to see who it was but i couldnt see through the tears so i close my eyes again. I felt more then one set of arms around me. I assume larissa was infront hugging me an the other two sets of arms were enid an wenesday from behind me.

   I have never had people care about me like this. It almost makes me feel uncomfertable. But i reach my arms out and pull larissa closer to me. I dont know why she loves me the way she does sn it makes me love her even more for it. Nobody has ever loved me like she has. I hear something slam against the door an we all jump up and i look around i laugh an they all look at me" sorry it was fault emotions and my powers dont get along to well when my emoutions are off the wall. We all brake out an start laughing.

   I knew tonight was gonna be a long night but at least i had people around me who care about me.

    A/N i know i havent updated in a while an im sorry. i had a really bad case of writers block but a good friend marg13000 helped me figure it out. If you like my book i urge you to go read her book. I LOVE HER BOOK! Thanks everyone