6) Bloody Insane

Villain: *pays no attention to the blood dripping from his lips, recollecting debris and aiming a punch* ガキどもめ!(You little brats!)

Hawks and Carly: *both quick to dodge, only one blinking at the spitting wood of what used to be a bench*

Villain: *scoffs, turning his gaze to Hawks* You're a little slower, bird. What? This Quirkless little girl tying you down?

Hawks: *centered smirk doesn't falter, instead taking a glance at his temporary helper*

Carly: *eyes were fixated on the villain, but wide and bright. They quietly mumble beside him* Bicho nervioso... *Their smirk twitched*

Hawks: *was quick to look in the same direction as them until his wings twitched as well, eyelids lifting slightly*

Villain: *didn't hesitate to charge after them, reaching his hand out with a shivering grin* Don't stay silent now!

Hawks and Carly: *didn't waste a second to dodge again, one flying above and the other sliding to the villain's right side*

Villain: *eyes grow wider with his smile, attempting to keep his eye on both of them* You two were so chatty a minute ago..!

Carly: *halts in a single position, looking up at Hawks with locked eyes*

Hawks: *exchanged the gaze, eyes shrinking ever so slightly*

Carly: *began to straighten their posture, only to tense up at the sudden feeling of torn up flesh and thread. She catches the shaky breath about to escape*

Recovery Girl: Just be mindful of the wound, especially on your right side. It may be stitched up, but I'd still be cautious, especially when doing excessive movements.

Carly: *bites their inner cheek hard* "Not yet.." *lifts head forward with their rapid steps, the feathered sword and whip trailing behind them*

Villain: *turns to face them head on, growling with tension. He goes in for one hit after another*

Carly: *manages to dodge each one, leading each punch into a pile of debris* Yeesh.. Has this guy ever played any target games before..? *grabs more pieces of rock and wood with their whip, tossing it at his damaged arm*

Villain: *arm twitched with his lips, coughing away more blood as he only absorbed it, flinching slightly from the impact* "Need to push through it.. If I can just collect it all, then I'm bound to scrape the girl pretty good. Once she's hit, Hawks is bound to fli-"

Hawks: *flies by with his sharp feathers, slicing into the villain's back muscles* Too much time to think?

Villain: *exclaims with painful coughs, turning with a swing of his arm*

Hawks: *flew up, only barely dodging this time. He breathes out with relief, still keeping an eye on him* "She noticed it before me.. His body can't maintain a certain level of absorption. All the debris mixed with his limitations; his Quirk isn't absorbing everything properly now and is damaging him."