Icy Fortress

Lumine walked through the snow, it loudly crunched under her boots. Childe told her the town she was looking for was in this direction. She wasn't sure how much she trusted him, but she had no other choice.

   A large building surrounded by a wall could be seen in the distance, houses and large buildings were built around it. Lumine continued to walk, feeling the wind slightly pick up. She made it to the town outside of the large wall. She couldn't figure out where to go so she wandered around aimlessly. Multiple Fatui could be seen walking around the town. Lumine pulled the hood of her coat over her hair, hiding her face.

   She quickly walked around, looking for the person she needed a commission from. Lumine walked into around the corner of a building, trying to find a way to avoid all of the Fatui.

   She snowy alleyway was filled with random crates. She continued down the alley, trying not to slip on the icy bricks.

   Suddenly, a sharp pain could be felt in the back of Lumines head. She fell forward, not realising what happened as she fell unconscious, hitting the hard icy cold floor.

   "What exactly are you planning to do with this one?"

   "I'm not sure, she's been on my list for awhile now.. I originally saw her in Sumeru, I'm not sure why she is *here* now."

   Lumine could hear voices in front of her. she slowly opened her eyes, trying to figure out who it was talking.

   "Ah, she's awake I see."

    Lumine blinked, trying to clear up her vision. She could tell she was placed in a chair, but she wasn't tied to it. She perked up, seeing a familiar face in front of her, accompanied with an unfamiliar face.

   "Hello Traveler," Dottore said with a smirk. "I see you finally made your way to Snezhnaya?"

   Lumine stood up, pushing the chair away from her. She summoned her weapon in front of her, holding it up to Dottore.

   "Hey, hey, calm down," said the unfamiliar man. He pushed his glasses up on his nose, looking a little disgusted. "No need for a fight at this time of morning."

  Dottore folded his arms behind his back, his large coat covering him up. "Fine." He said disgustedly. He walked away, his footsteps echoed throughout the hall.

   Lumine watched him walk away, confused. She saw the large banners draped from the ceiling, a large window covering the ceiling allowing the light in.

   "Don't mind him, I'm sure he won't kill you.. yet-" said the strange man. Lumine pointed her sword towards him. He flinched back, holding up his hands.

   "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, calm down." He said reassuringly. Lumine didn't lower her guard, not believing him. "I'm just a simple banker, do you really think I'm capable of hurting you?"

   Lumine slowly lowered her sword, backing away. The man lowered his hands, looking at her as she walked away.

   "My name is Pantalone," he said with a warm smile as he bowed slightly.

   "Hi- where am I?"

    Pantalone raised his head, fixing his glasses slightly. "Ah, you are in the cathedral in the center of Snezhnaya," he said looking up at the window in the center of the hall. "You were brought here by some of Dettores subordinates."

   Lumine sighed, lowering her sword completely. She looked off down the hall, not knowing where Dettore went.

   "Well, do you wish to run from here and get killed, or be in the prison for awhile and then get killed?" Pantalone said as he turned to Lumine. She stood there in shock.