Morning

Lumine woke up in a nice warm bed, the smell of flowers filling the air. She shifted around, turning her head towards the window. Snow dusted the surface, the sunlight shining through and into the room. Lumine sat up, pushing heavy blankets off of her. She turned to the bed next to her. Arlecchino had fallen asleep on the other bed despite knowing they had feelings for each other. Arlecchino was still asleep, her white hair covering her closed eyes.

   Lumine carefully got out of bed, making sure she didn't wake up Arlecchino. She walked into the small bathroom connected to the room, washing her face to wake up. As she walked, the floorboards below her gently creaked. Each step she took she paused, looking over at the lump on the bed that was Arlecchino. Arlecchino remained asleep and curled up under the blankets. Lumine eventually made it to the bathroom, turning on the sink and running some warm water. She splashed some of the water on her face, quickly waking up and making her feel warmer.

   Lumine could hear movement in the bedroom. Assuming it was Arlecchino, she walked out of the bathroom, looking to see what it was. Arlecchino was sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

   "Oh, sorry if I woke you up.." Lumine said apologetically, brushing some hair from her eyes.

   Arlecchino shook her head as she tried to flatten her messed up fluffy hair. "Don't apologise, it's ok."

   Arlecchino pushed her blankets from on top of her, getting up from the bed. Lumine watched her as she stood up and stretched.

   "Ugh, we should get moving whenever we are able to." She said as she looked over at Lumine. "We need to get as far away from Snezhnaya as we can."

   Lumine nodded as she grabbed her coat, putting it over her shoulder. Arlecchino got dressed, putting her shoes on along with her coat.

   "Archon's, why is my hair a disaster-" Arlecchino said trying to fix her hair. Lumine laughed while Arlecchino struggled. She walked over to her, brushing her fingers through her hair to help. Arlecchino laughed, trying to help fix her own hair.

   "How is your hair so fluffy?!" Lumine said in shock as she continued to brush through Arlecchino's hair. "It's so soft!"

   Arlecchino slightly glared at Lumine. "Your messing it up even more-"

  "Oh.. oops-" Lumine said, realising she was making Arlecchino's hair worse. She took she hands away, quietly laughing.

   Arlecchino placed her hand on top of Lumine's hair, slightly messing up her hair.

   "Hey!" Lumine said backing away, holding the top of her head. Arlecchino laughed, walking up to Lumine, tightly hugging her.

   "Sorry," she said while laughing. Lumine hugged her back as she continued to laugh. Arlecchino backed away, looking over at the bag they used to carry their things.

  "We should get ready to go. We need to get as far away from Snezhnaya as we can." She said, her tone quickly shifting to a more serious one.

   Lumine nodded and started getting ready to leave. She started to put on her warm clothing, wrapping her scarf around her as she waited for Arlecchino. She picked up the bag with their stuff and saw Arlecchino walk into the bathroom. Lumine sat down on the edge of the bed while holding the bag, looking out the window. She kicked her feet back and forth as she patiently waited for Arlecchino.

   She started to blush slightly as she remember yesterday. *I can't believe she actually kissed me..* she looked down at the ground. *Is that why she saved me..? Because she liked me?*

   Lumine's mind was filled with random questions with no answers. While Lumine's mind was wondering, Arlecchino walked out of the bathroom.

   "Ugh, finally my hair looks half decent." She said brushing some hair from her eyes.

   Lumine snapped out of her trance and looked at Arlecchino. "It looks good," she said happily.

   Arlecchino threw her coat over her shoulders. Lumine stood up, holding the bag in her hands as she stood by Arlecchino. She lightly blushed as she looked up at her dark eyes.

   Arlecchino looked over her shoulder at Lumine. She ignored Lumine's blush and smiled.

   "Let's go."