𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

Intro

If we fought fire with fire, the world would've burnt a long, long time ago.

Lex knew this, his grandfather used to tell him this when he was younger, yet he still pushed through the crowd, his hands clenched, and his eyes narrowed. 'Who does he think he is?' He rambled in his mind as he turned the corner. 'When I get my hands on him, I'll-' His thoughts came to a standstill. Right in front of him, right in front of his eyes, he watched his boyfriend kiss another guy against the lockers behind them.

The guy lex was looking for.

His anger multiplied. He pushed his boyfriend -ex-boyfriend- away. "You bastard!" A shove was delivered to the guy's chest. "Fu-" a punch to his face. He was so ready to beat him. But before he could-

"Lex!" He was pulled back by his bicep, the grip on it somewhat firm but gentle. Swiftly turning around, he pulled his arm away aggressively.

"Don't." He fixed his clothes. Glowering at the boy over his nose, Lex spoke. "I believed you when you said he," he pointed a long finger to the guy on the dirty linoleum floor, "forced himself on you, that he kissed you on purpose, that the pictures were fake, that the rumours were false. But I just saw you," he poked the boy's chest. "Kiss." Poke. "Him." Another poke.

The boy in front of him staggered, but reached for his raised hand, grasping it and opening his mouth to speak. Lex pushed him away, taking a step back himself for good measure. "Don't touch me." And he turned around, shouldering his way through the crowd that had gathered to watch the drama. Nosy.

"We're over. Don't come apologizing."