𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡

Chapter 19: Sing Me To Sleep

Throughout the rest of the car ride, everyone was silent. Each had their own reason why, but the main was the ruckus they had caused in the gas stop's store. There wasn't any music playing, making everything more unbearable. Lex wanted to apologize but he knew that wasn't what Mateo wanted at that moment. 

They weren't very far from their destination and Lex hoped that by the time they got there, all the tension would've simmered to a low. The events at the store still went through his mind, and he felt guilty for having Mateo pay for the damage they made. The disappointed frown on his face made the guilt a little worse.

He sighed and laid his head backward on Fern's shoulder. He was sitting in between his legs, and funnily enough the two fit like that even when their legs were too long for the position they put themselves in. Fern's hands were around his waist and his own hands were clutching his phone. 

Fern frowned. "What's wrong?" Lex only shook his head because nothing was wrong. And he had nothing to tell Fern in this case. Fern's hand wandered under his t-shirt and over his abdomen. "Really? Nothing's wrong?" Lex smiled at him and shook his head again. He kissed Fern's jaw and sat still. That is, until Fern decided to pinch his nipples. 

Lex jolted forward. "Stop." He whispered. He wriggled and clutched at his arms. "We're not about to do that here."

"I know." Fern smiled down at him, yet his fingers still continued to nudge and pull at his nipples, like teasing Lex in the back seats of a minivan while other people sat in front of them was normal. Good thing most of them were asleep or listening to music through headphones.

"I hate you." Lex breathed. He didn't mean it; they both knew that, but Fern stilled his fingers, nonetheless, slowly running his hand down Lex's torso then removing them from under his shirt completely. Lex wriggled more, disappointed. "Wha- what are you doing?"

Fern kept his fists on Lex's lap. "Stopping. You wouldn't let someone you hated do-" one of his hands went to trace shapes near his crotch. "This, would you?" He used his index finger to lightly press against Lex's hard on. He moved it from the bottom all the way to just under his belly, giving just the tiniest amount of pressure. "Why so excited?"

"Fuck." 

Fern chuckled. "I thought you never swore?" But he continued moving his finger up and down the younger boy's length, adding finger after finger until his whole hand was clasped around his sex, palming him. 

Lex's head was laid on Fern's shoulder, breath coming out in short spurts as he stared at the ceiling of the minivan. Moving his head, he kissed his partner's neck and moaned against it as Fern continued palming him. 

There was a large, wet and dark patch in Lex's red shorts when he finished. Fern looked up at the rear-view mirror, winking slyly at a confused Mateo.

As soon as they reached the camp site they were driving to, after everyone filed out, Lex pulled at his t-shirt to hide the wetness. He begged Mateo to show him where the bathrooms were before the man did anything. Lex made quick work of changing his clothes.

Mateo reasoned that since it was nearing the end of the day, they should all find a spot to put up their tents and get a good night's rest. They joked around and laughed as the tents went up, and Lex felt so at ease as he played around with his boyfriends.