𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕗 𝕀𝕥 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕟

Chapter 16: I'll Misbehave If It Turns You On

🌚❗⚠

Fern bit the inside of his cheek as he watched Lex cum. Mateo had gotten him out of his clothes and palmed him until he came and now, he was flipping him over and getting undressed himself. All naked, he got off the bed, moving to open the bedside table's top drawer. Inside, there were packs of condoms and a twin set of lube bottles.

Mateo grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube, closing the drawer and throwing the items on the bed. He turned Lex in such a way that Fern could see both their faces but also where they would 'connect'. Mateo opened up the lube bottle, spreading the substance on his fingers and slathering some on Lex's hole. Lex was on all fours, head down and staring at the sheets.

With a finger moving inside Lex, Mateo used his other hand and lifted his head to stare at Fern. Fern jolted; the pillow that was initially pressed to his chest now sat squeezed half between his thighs. He was sporting a hard-on, watching Lex come undone and hearing him moan doing things to him he never thought could happen.

He stared straight into Lex's eyes, legs pressing together harder. Mateo added another two fingers into Lex that made him moan louder than before, dick becoming harder at the stimulation. Fern's eyes moved all over Lex's body, his chest that rose and fell with every breath, his arms and legs that trembled, his face that looked as if he was dazed, his eyes hooded and lips apart.

Those lips that Fern wanted so badly to kiss right then, but something inside him told him to sit and obey what Mateo had told him to do. He moved around where he sat, hissing loudly when the pillow between his legs pressed against his dick.

His eyes widened, looking up at Mateo in shock. Mateo had his pierced brow raised, unmoving and waiting for an explanation of any sort but Fern only stayed silent, staring at Mateo still wide eyed.

Mateo chose to ignore him, continuing what he was doing and Lex just stared at Fern who looked like he wanted to cry, not knowing why he was being punished the way he was. All he knew was that sitting on the couch like he was was what he needed to do.

The pillow in between his legs wasn't enough, even with Lex moaning as loud as he was while Mateo slammed into him repeatedly. He pressed the useless thing harder on himself, hoping it would help him cum, but nothing worked, shivering when Mateo met his eye and motioned for him to throw the pillow aside.

He threw it away without hesitation, his left hand starting to rub at the fabric of his denim shorts. He let a small whimper, alerting Mateo who gave a disapproving shake of the head, "You're not allowed any of that." He slammed particularly harder into Lex, hitting his prostate which made him cry out, precum leaking from his dick.

"Stop."

Fern's hand stopped, coming up to tug at his hair in frustration. Why? What did he do to have to be punished in this way?

He suffered in silence as they both came long moments later, staring at them as they lay in the bed, chest heaving breaths in and out. Mateo kept kissing any and every part of Lex's body he could reach while lying next to him, paying no mind to the boy who sat at the couch with a painful erection.

He picked Lex up, taking him to the bathroom and many giggles and laughs later, the two came out again, all clean and with happy smiles. Mateo lay Lex down, tucking him to sleep and running a hand through his hair to quicken the process.

When soft snores sounded from the tired boy, Mateo stood, walking to where the neglected boy sat, crouching down to eye level with him. "Apologise."

"What am-"

"Apologise." Mateo repeated, tone deeper and more commanding.

Fern's eyes widened, bottom lip wobbling. His tone wasn't helping Fern's erection.  "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Go take a shower," he stood up gracefully, taking large steps to the bed. Fern stood, nodding and walking in the direction of the bathroom. Before the bathroom door closed, Mateo added, "Oh and I dare you to flirt with someone else again. We never know how much you can take next time."

Mateo ended up joining him in the shower, feeling bad and apologising about being too 'mean'. He explained how possessive he could get and hoped that Fern would forgive him, and even help with his possessiveness, if he was willing.

Fern ended up coming twice in the shower, and after the tiring activities, they all cuddled in the bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

I'm not satisfied with this chapter.

Also, this chapter's title isn't a song name, but a verse from the song 'Bad Enough For You.'