𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 𝟛: ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥

"You're. . . Valedictorian of your class! Lex!" Mateo shook Lex by the shoulders, pulling him into a bear hug that suffocated Lex, but amidst his nervous excitement and happiness, he could only hug back and shout into Mateo's chest.

After long years of nonstop studying and striving to graduate school, Lex had finally made it and he was soon to receive his degree and finally be able to proudly say that he was a well-trained nurse. He was excited, he was happy, he was emotional and he was grateful.

Mateo pulled away from him, smiling down at him with fond happiness as Lex grinned at him, one so wide his cheeks hurt with the force of it. "My," Mateo breathed, petting Lex's head and bringing him closer again. "They grow up so fast."

Lex snorted, patting his boyfriend's bum, "Now now, let's hold off the tears old man."

"I'm not old."

"You're pushing mid-thirty. I'd say otherwise." Lex smiled sweetly up at Mateo, pecking the older man all over his face. When Mateo responded with kisses of his own, Lex pulled himself away with a laugh, trying to read the rest of the email about his graduation before texting Lexis.

"Come on." Mateo called once he was sure Lex was done with everything, "Let's get you home and dressed up. We're going to celebrate a little."

"I'm so proud of you, Lex! I knew you were a smart bean, but Valedictorian?" Lexis giggled behind the rim of her wine glass, "Exceeding my expectations effortlessly once again."

Lex smiled at his sister from across the table where he was seated between Mateo and Alex. The young boy was happily munching on a tough piece of meat, keeping him occupied for a long while. His mind, however, was elsewhere, worrying over Fern who hadn't made it to the restaurant yet. It was a little after six, and his studio would've been closed almost an hour ago.

A kiss was pressed against his cheek, warm breathing fanning across his skin, "He'll be okay. I'm sure he's coming soon." Of course Mateo knew he was worrying, and it made sense since he could've been thinking of their missing partner too.

Lex hummed, turning to face Mateo on his left. "I don't doubt that, but it still doesn't make me worry less." He gently intertwined their fingers under the table, a pretty rose dusting his cheeks. He admittedly was a little tipsy, but that was warranted given the fact that he'd just gotten such great news.

He laid his head on Mateo's shoulder, smiling as he looked around the table at his family. His sister and brother-in-law were murmuring amongst themselves, lost in their own pink-tinted world as they gazed at each other with clear love in their eyes.

On any other day, he would've feigned a gag and kicked them both under the table, but tonight he let them be, smiling softly at them any time either of them would look at him.

Next to him, his nephew had dropped the piece of meat on his plate, now playing flashy, bright coloured games on his iPad, grunting to himself, frustrated, whenever things wouldn't go his way.

Beside him, Mateo toyed with his fingers, clinking their matching rings together occasionally, as if to remind themselves of their promise and the love they undoubtedly shared for one another.

Things would be perfect, all that needed to happen was Fern walking through the restaurant door and making his entrance.

"Uncle Feeny!"

That was Lex's way of knowing that Fern was close, and he perked up considerably, watching intently as Fern walked closer to them. He was wearing nothing special compared to what he normally would, but to Lex he looked ethereal, in every sense of the word. Though he did look a little different.

"Hey everyone. I'm so sorry I'm late."

Mateo, who sat at the very end, stood up to press Fern against Lex, pressing a loving kiss to his lips, while he sat on Fern's left, taking the very last seat again. "Hey baby." Lex mumbled against the other's lips, smiling when Fern kissed him openly, uncaring of the audience they might have. Once upon a time PDA left him feeling off, but once Fern and Mateo engaged in it with him, he'd come to not be as disturbed as before, even if he sometimes felt embarrassed about it.

Fern hummed, pulling away with a smile that bunched up his cheeks. "Hey. I'm sorry I missed half your celebration. I hope to make it up to you when we get home." His glasses. That's why he looked different. He wasn't wearing them today.

"Oh shush," Lex chastised, his cheeks reddening. "It's fine. I'm just glad you could make it for part of it anyway. What took you so long?"

Fern sighed, slumping into his seat and having his full weight lean against Lex. "The kids were a little bothersome today." He squeezed Lex's thigh and bicep appreciatively. "Those days at the gym are paying off. Now I'm the only boyfriend with lousy arms." He snickered to himself.

"Hey," Lex poked Fern's forehead. "I like your arms. Plus," Lex inspected his own arm, huffing silently. "My arms aren't that big. I don't want to look scary or unapproachable at the hospital."

"You'd be an amazing nurse, whether you looked like Ronnie Coleman or not."

They laughed amongst each other. Lex insisted Fern get something to eat, and after, they were off to get home.

Fern slowed his fingers, pulling the vibrator almost all the way out, sitting it snuggly where Lex's rim gave way to the inner warmth of his body. Lex's face was smushed against Mateo's thigh, the milky white skin glistening with a little drool and cum.

"Aww, you tired already?" Fern mocked him, kneading greedy fingers into Lex's thighs. It had been over an hour of being teased and edged, and Lex's body shook with the denial of release. His fingers twitched, jaw slack against Mateo's skin as the older man ran his fingertips down Lex's spine, enjoying the way he shuddered.

Mateo bent over him, leaning into his ear. "Colour, baby?"

Lex sniffled, blinked a couple times then twitched a shoulder upward. "Green." His voice shook, but Mateo smiled and kissed his cheek.

With a nod, Fern began to move his fingers again, crooking them just the right way to get a violent jerk out of Lex. He lead the vibrator all the way to Lex's prostrate, smiling down at the trembling man.

"Can I—" Lex's voice cut off, body shuddering through his release. Tears crested his eyes before they fell over his lash line, trailing down Mateo's thigh and wetting the bed. He knew it wasn't over, not when he'd come without permission, not when Fern behind him hadn't come a single time while Mateo had managed two orgasms with Lex's mouth alone.

Fern tutted, fingers pressing methodically into Lex's back and shoulders and thighs and arms and rim. "Huh, and here I thought you'd last a little longer." He shook his head as if disappointed, leaning down to press kisses up his back and over his shoulder.

"Colour?" He continued to press kisses onto Lex's jaw, patiently waiting as Lex gathered his thoughts. It seemed difficult to do that with the vibrator still working on his prostrate, so Fern deftly pulled it out and threw it across their bed where it landed on the sheets.

Lex inhaled sharply, digging his fingers into the bed. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale— He relaxed his grip with a whimper, blinking his eyes open. "Green. I— green."

"Okay, okay. No need to get worked up," Fern soothed, petting his head comfortingly. "You'll get what you want."

Mateo easily lifted his torso enough for Lex to wrap his arms around Mateo's neck before their lips met for a sweet kiss, Lex moaning against the other man's lips as Fern pushed in.

He felt content here. Floaty. Happy.