Chapter Three: Au Revoir Cambridge

When Jenna woke up, she felt a strong arm around her. Her eyes widened. And she tried to reach for her phone.

Which turned out to be unsuccessful. And so, Jenna just lied there, listening to the calm intakes of Camille.

"Your hair smells really nice." A raspy, morning voice said.

"You know that that's your shampoo, right?" Jenna said, smiling.

"Thanks for the reminder. It just shows that I have great taste. But seriously, it smells amazing. Honestly, keep the shampoo." Camille said smugly.

"Okay? Well, we have a lot of stuff to do today, so let's go." Jenna said, starting to peel off the warm duvet and get out of bed

That was until she got pulled back.

"You're my heater, and I don't want to get up." Camille said.

"Camille, we have a lot of packing to do, and if we lay here any longer, we're gonna run out of time." Jenna says, huffing at Camille's antics.

"Ughhh! Fine. I'll get up." Camille says, rolling her eyes and pulling the sheets off of herself.

She rubbed her eyes and headed straight to the bathroom, taking some clothes with her. But before doing that, she called out, "Take anything out of my wardrobe, we'll grab your stuff later!"

So, while Camille made herself more presentable, Jenna did what she said and went to go raid her wardrobe.

It took a few minutes to find, but she found a woollen jumper, an oversized shirt, and some joggers and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You look amazing in my clothes. You literally are drop-dead gorgeous in such simple clothes. Honestly, Jenna, don't doubt my words. You look stunning." Camille said, eyes wide with admiration and a smile pulled across her face.

"Thanks," She said, turning around to look at Camille. And when she turned around, her jaw dropped.

Camille was wearing dark woollen brown trousers with a light coffee brown turtleneck with a dark woollen brown trench coat. She looked like the definition of a dark academic.

"Where the fuck is that in your wardrobe?" Jenna asked, eyes scanning Camille's figure like crazy.

"In a hidden compartment, maybe I'll let you wear some." She said sticking her tongue out.

Jenna shook her head and said, "Boo, but Camille you look amazing. Like stunning. You should become a model."

"Hm well, I'm a bit too tall for that I think and the industry apparently isn't great so no thanks. But, come on, I'll get us some coffee on the way but we need to get your stuff." Camille said.

The two hooked hands and left the building.

It was a little after 6 and the two were finally packed and ready to go. They called an uber to pick them up and take them to the airport and it was about 5 minutes away.

"So what are we going to tell your family?" Jenna asked.

"We met when I was serving you tea at the tea shop. We just had this connection straight away and we went to a café for our first date. And we've been dating for 3 months now." Camille said straight away.

"Wow, you've taken this into careful consideration. Would you actually take me to a café for a first date?" Jenna asked carefully.

"God no, it would be a bookshop, we'd sit there enjoying each other's presence or we'd go stargazing and I'd show you my favourite constellation- Regulus- and tell you the story of Regulus." Camille said without hesitation.

"Woah, you really think about the date ideas. Sounds romantic and here's our uber." Jenna said, smiling at Camille's ideas.

They got in after putting their suitcases in the boot (the trunk) and then they went off. It wasn't a long drive and they sat in a comfortable silence.

When they arrived at the airport, they got their passes and did all the boring shit that you have to do and shortly afterwards they were on the plane.

Jenna bombed down to their seats and gave a pleading look to Camille.

Camille gave in, she couldn't say no to Jenna in the first place but now, when she was pouting, she definitely couldn't. She sighed and said, "Take the window seat you 4 year old."

Jenna gave her a big grin and sat down in her seat. Camille sat down next to her and pulled out her book and her headphones and pressed play on her Spotify playlist. And then they were off.

Au Revoir Cambridge and hello Frankfurt this is going to be one long week.

A/N Another chapter today, hope y'all enjoy. Leave comments if you'd be so kind. This one is more of a filler but it is what it is. Eat your food and drink your water. Much love,

Ghost