Chapter Thirteen: Feelings

Once they all sat down a familiar waiter appeared, "What can I get you guys?"

Jenna looked at him and said, "Waffles for the entire table if you would, Richie."

He sent her a smile and said, "Of course, Miss Ortega. Any drinks or sides with that?"

"A pot of earl grey." The two sisters said at the same time. They then looked at each other and Daniel said, "Jinx! Touch wood!"

They then rushed to touch the table but Camille was quicker, "Ha! Take that, Soph!"

"Oh shut up, Millie," Sophie said, jokingly glaring at her.

"Alright," Richie said, grinning at their antics, "A pot of earl grey and anything else?"

"I'll have a coffee, Richie." Daniel said and then told him to come closer and he whispered, "And you're number."

Richie blushed and Daniel smirked. Richie then cleared his throat and asked, "And for you Miss Ortega?"

"I'll have the same as last time please, Richie, and can I get some strawberries and some whipped cream?" Jenna asked.

"Of course, Miss Ortega. It'll be with you shortly." He then disappeared off to the kitchens.

Camille leaned over to Daniel and said, "Did you finally get the guts to ask him out? And also, we need to talk. My room, on the roof. Bring your ciggies."

Daniel nodded twice.

Camille sighed, "Took your time, you've been pinning after him for ages it's quite embarrassing really."

Daniel the shoved Camille and she hit the table lightly and Sophie and Jenna looked at them with their eyebrows raised.

"No fighting at the table, children. Show some respect." Sophie said, shaking her head at the two of them.

"She started it!" Daniel called first.

Camille scoffed at him, "Did not."

Daniel then said, "Did too."

And then went at it for a bit until Jenna said, "Babe," giving Camille that 'come on' look and Camille's eyes went wide and stopped at once, "Also, Daniel, Richie's coming this way." She then winked at him as he blushed.

"Kiddooooo! You're girlfriend is bullying meeee!" Daniel complaimed.

Camille just gave him a deadpan look and said, "Stop being childish, and all she's doing is stating facts."

He glared at her and rolled his eyes and a moment later Richie came up with the food, he laid the plates of food in front of them all and they all thanked him. He then went over to Daniel and handed him a napkin and winked and whispered something in Daniel's ear and then he went off to serve another table.

Jenna poured Camille her tea and Camille thanked her. Camille then added her ridiculous amount of sugar and a miniscule amount of milk to her tea (A/N this is legit me not gonna lie to y'all) and stirred the tea gently.

"Would you like anything else on your waffles, Cami?" Jenna asked her softly.

"Nah, just classic waffles with syrup, Freckles." Camille replied, sending her a smile.

Jenna nodded as she added some whipped cream and saw strawberries onto her waffles.

They all dug in and Camille sipped her tea as they all had small conversations.

Once Sophie and Daniel had finished they excused themselves and told the two that they'd see them later.

By the time Jenna had finished her stack of waffles, Camille had one more left and she was sipping her tea as she looked down at disgust at her waffle.