Chapter Twelve: A Rather Serious Talk

Trigger Warning: Mentions eating disorders

After the two finished their teas they started to clean up, Sophie went to wash the dishes and Camille grabbed a towel and grabbed her phone and asked, "Any music suggestions?"

Sophie looked at her and said without a second of having to think about it, "The Friends Intro song."

Camille laughed and shook her head but put it on anyway.

Immediately after Camille put it on, the two were singing along to the song.

After the song finished Sophie said to Camille, "As the song said, Millie, I'll be there for you and I always will be, no matter what. So if you ever need to talk to me you can always give me a ring, yeah?"

Camille nodded and smiled at her, "Yeah. I'm here for you too, Soph."

"Come here, Millie," Sophie said, starting to tear up as she opened her arms.

Camille walked into her arms and gave her sister a big hug.

"Dad would be so proud of you. Mum is so thick in the head for saying all that shit about you- about your weight, and how you and Manuel haven't tied the knot yet. She's just being rude, and silly so never take what she says to heart." Camille said, rubbing patterns on her sister's back.

"Thanks, Millie. He'd also be so proud of you too, you've grown up to be such a strong independent woman, no matter what mum says. It doesn't matter what she says, okay? Me and Daniel are so proud of you. And, although, Martin doesn't show it that well he's also proud of you," Sophie says, kissing her forehead, "I think it's time for us to sleep, Mills."

"I do too, Soph. Come on, we'll get you to your room first." Camille said, walking with her sister.

They quietly talked about what has happened since they last saw each other and they both gave comment on certain things. After 5 minutes and a quick journey up the lift they reached Sophie's room.

"Goodnight, Soph, sleep well." Camille said, bidding goodnight to her sister.

"Night, Mills. I'll see you tomorrow." Sophie said, closing the door.

Camille walked back to the lift and pressed the button 4 to go upstairs.

She waited a few seconds for the lift to go up and open and then, ding! The door of the lift opened and Camille walked out and went to the door of the room, she pulled out the key card from her wallet and opened the door.

She walked in and went straight to the bedroom where she saw Jenna sleeping soundly. She smiled at the sight and got her hoodie and joggers and went to the bathroom to change.

Once done, she went back to the room and silently entered the bed. She closed her eyes and did her breathing exercises but then... then she felt an arm drape around her torso and her breathing halted.

And then Jenna shuffled towards her and pulled Camille into her.

Camille gulped, not expecting this, but continued her breathing exercises.

After a bit, she finally fell asleep, Jenna's soothing breathes helping her calm down a bit.

In the morning, Camille woke up and felt an arm around her waist. She tried to pry it off of her but the grip just got tighter and she felt a breath on her neck.

"Don't even try it, we need to talk. Your sister messaged me this morning. Why didn't you tell me that your eating has gotten worse, Cami?" Jenna said, concern laced in her voice.

Camille gulped and closed her eyes, "Because... I just. I find talking about myself difficult. I don't like opening up about my problems until they're really big and impactful."