Chapter Five: Chaos Ensues

"Camille… Long time no see. And you've brought someone. Did you have to bribe her to be here? As we all know that you can't pull anyone." Her mother said, venom laced in her words.

"No, this is Jenna. We've been dating for 5 months. Daniel can vouch for me. He got a call from me saying that I've got the one." Camille says, her face still in a straight line. She looked almost bored.

"Yeah, she was really excited, mum. I've never heard her so happy before. Not, even when she got her perfect GCSE scores." He said, adding emphasis on the word perfect to attempt to see their mother praise her.

She just waved him off and said, "So, Jenna, where did you and my daughter meet?"

Jenna smiled and pulled herself closer to Camille and said, "We met at her café, I asked for my tea and when our hands touched, electricity shot through my hand and that was when I knew I had to ask her out."

Camille smiled and kissed her forehead as her mother raised her eyebrow.

"Really? Well, I hope Camille doesn't bore you to death." Mother said.

"There's no way my Camille could do that, I learn something new about her every day." Jenna said, kissing Camille's cheek.

Camille grinned at her, Daniel shook his head, trying to hide to smile, and said, "Come on then, lovebirds. Let's get your stuff up to your room."

Daniel took his stuff up and some of Jenna's and started going up the stairs. 

Camille took her own bags and the rest of Jenna's, slinging them over her shoulder as she started her ascent to the room.

"Such a gentlewoman you are." Jenna said as they walked up the stairs.

"I do my best to try, Freckles." Camille said, sending her a wink.

Shortly after, they reach their room, and Daniel gives them their key card.

"Thanks, Danny. I'll see you in a bit." Camille says, disappearing through the door.

"Girl, you're so whipped for my sister. This is actually insane. But thanks for playing along, this is just the beginning of all the shit mum's gonna say to her and, although, she puts up this facadè that she's all big and tough and it doesn't hurt her. It does, and just make her feel comfortable and happy." Daniel said, a serious look etched on his face.

"Yeah, I will. And it's not an issue. She helped me, and I'm helping her." Jenna said with a smile, and then she walked into the room.

When she walked into the room, it was pretty large. It had the living room where the TV was and a little kitchenette. And off to the left of that, there was a balcony, and off to the right, there was the bedroom.

She went to the bedroom, expecting Camille to be unpacking in there, but she wasn't. She took a quick look around the room, they had a king-size bed (two Queens in a king-size bed is such a good song) and an ensuite with a reasonably large sized shower.

She then left the room and went to the balcony, as that was the only place she hadn't seen yet.

And there she found Camille, sitting at the ledge, smoking a cigarette. She looked at peace, and so Jenna didn't say a word and just sat down next to her.

They just sat there for a couple minutes, not talking and enjoying the silence between them and the busy noise of Frankfurt.

"Would you like a smoke? These aren't actual ciggies with nicotine. They're the herbal ones used in films." Camille asked, turning to her with the cigarette held out.

"Sure." She said, taking the cigarette in her mouth, and after inhaling the smoke, she breathed it out.

"Damn, Shorty, you just did that." Camille said, her mouth curved upwards in a smirk.

"I've smoked before, and I've done that before as well with my ex." Jenna said cockily.

"Your ex, eh?" Camille asked, eyebrows raised.

"Jealous? If you are, you shouldn't be. She didn't treat me that well." Jenna said, eyes narrowing. She then took another smoke of the cigarette.

"Who said I was jealous? But I'm sorry she treated you that way." Camille said apologetically.

"All in the past, now. Are you hungry? Because I sure as hell am." Jenna asked.

Camille chuckled. "Yeah, I can make us some food. Let me just go grab Daniel."

Camille stood up and proceeded to pick Jenna up from behind and spun her around.

Jenna squealed. "CAMILLE! PUT ME DOWN!"

Camille laughed and moved them both into the kitchenette and placed Jenna down on the counter.

"There you go, Princess. Now let me get my oaf of a brother in here." Camille said, heading out of the room.

And a couple of seconds later, you could hear bickering.

"I was trying to enjoy myself. I already have to put up with you the entire week, and now you're making me cook with you? Ridiculous, honestly." Daniel said sassily.

"We both know you love cooking so shut your gob right now, retard." Camille shot back.

"Fuck off!" Daniel said.

"This is my room." Camille said.

Jenna laughed, "No, babes. This is our room. Now stop arguing and start cooking."

Camille looked at her wide eyed and after processing what she said she smirked, "That's my girl." And started to cook.

Daniel whispered something in her ear and Camille proceeded to shoves him and say something in German.

They finished their food shortly after and Daniel left with a, "Goodnight, kiddo. Goodnight, Jenna."

After he left they decided to watch a film, and you'll never guess what happened.

No! They didn't kiss, you geese. Jenna fell asleep. On. Camille's. Shoulder.

My girl is full on freaking out on the inside but on the outside, she just picks Jenna up and takes her to their room and puts her down.

She tucks Jenna in and places a kiss on her forehead as she goes to the bathroom to get changed. She comes back in and slips in next to Jenna. Placing her arm over her.

Just in case Mother walks in. She thinks but really it's because she wanted to have Jenna closer to her.

A/N Holy shit. I love you guys. When I decided to start publishing this I didn't expect over 200 people to read it. And I know that 200 reads doesn't seem like that much but in reality it really is. I love you guys so much, remember to drink your water and eat your food. Much love,

Ghost