Chapter Ten: A Sisterly Talk

“Could you play with my hair?” Jenna asked quietly. 

I looked at her bewildered, “What did you just ask me, Freckles? I didn’t quite catch that. And I’m not trying to piss with you I actually didn’t catch that.” 

“I asked if you could play with my hair.” She stated, burying her head in my neck more. 

“Orright, Freckles, I can do that.” I said softly, gently running my hands through her hair. 

“How the hell is your hair so soft, Freckles?” I ask, utterly bewildered about how soft her hair actually is. 

“I don’t know, Cami.” She replied tiredly. 

“What shampoo and conditioner did you use?” I ask, wanting to understand. 

“The one which was already in the bathroom. Now that I think about it, is it yours? As it sure as hell smells like your hair right now.” She says.

“I don’t know if I should be mad or happy that you’re using my shampoo and conditioner.” I say, twirling a piece of her hair around. 

“Happy, shows that I like the smell of your hair.” Jenna says, her voice was slightly muffled. 

I hummed, “I guess so.” 

We fell into a comfortable silence, the hum of the engine filling the car as well as Jenna’s gentle breathes. 

“Miss Blair?” A deep voice came from the front of the car. 

I looked up and asked him, “Yes, Xander?” 

“We’re here.” He replied. 

“Alright, thank you ever so much, Xander.” I said, giving him a smile. 

“Not a problem, ma’am.” He replied. 

I poked Jenna. “Freckles, wakey wakey. We’re here.” 

Nothing. I sighed. I unclipped her seatbelt and got out the car and walked to her side. I gently lifted her up and walked us into the Hotel. 

 I then moved towards the lift (guys, coming from a person living in the UK I do not call it a lift. I call it an elevator but hey ho I’m writing in British English) and pressed the buttons. I patiently waited for the lift to come down and I shifted Jenna as she was in a rather uncomfortable position and then the lift dinged signalling that it opened. 

I stepped in and sighed, pushing onto the railing at the back of the lift. It took around a minute for it to get to our floor and I pushed off the wall as soon as it dinged. Slowly making my way down to the room, I grabbed the keycard from my wallet and opened the door. 

I then make my way to our room and place her down on the bed. I then pull the duvet over her and tuck her in nicely. 

I let out a sigh and make my way to the balcony. And I just look up at the sky trying to find Regulus. 

Regulus- found in the bottom right of the constellation of Leo. It’s also the brightest star in the constellation of Leo. Regulus is Latin for ‘prince’ or ‘little king’, the name also corresponds to bravery. 

“Reggie, are you telling me that I have to be brave?” I ask the star. 

It looks like the star twinkles giving the answer of yes. 

“But how Reggie? How can I be brave? How can I be strong if I’m afraid?” I plead for an answer. 

“You don’t always have to be strong, dearest sister.” A low, feminine voice says. 

I jumped out of my skin, “Fucking hell, Soph! You scared me half to death.” 

“Language, Millie. And we need to talk,” She says, giving me her signature ‘don’t fuck with me’ look, “What happend with Jenna, Millie?” 

“She had a panic attack and then she had a nightmare. She didn’t tell me about the attack- probably too personal- but the nightmare… it was about me. In her dream I said that I hated her. And she was just so vulnerable and so… petrified that I’d leave her, Soph. And I don’t understand my feelings- I know that I like her- maybe even love her-but what if she doesn’t love me, Soph? Remember what happened with-” I rambled on until I was cut off. 

“Yes, I remember that girl. And how she hurt you, I’m shocked me and Daniel didn’t kill her after you ran back to use balling your eyes out.” She said, venom laced in her tone. 

I agreed with her, “Yeah, well, what if that happens again? With Jenna?” 

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, “She’s head over heels in love with you. Don’t try to interrupt me. I could see it written all over her face at breakfast. You should tell her that you love her, especially since you’ve been dating for a few months now. I think she’ll feel the same way.”

It hit me. It hit me like the fucking titanic hit the iceberg. I’ve forgotten that Sophie doesn’t know that we’re fake dating, only Daniel does. 

"Millie," a few snaps of fingers were heard. 

I snapped out of it and looked at her, "Yeah?"

"You zoned out for a bit, anything else I should know?" She asked, voice laced with concern.

"Uh, yeah," I took a deep breath as my brain was shouting 'go for it!', "I told Jens about my eating disorder. She noticed at breakfast this morning." 

"Are you eating enough, Millie? Actually, when was the last time you've eaten?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

"In the car." I responded quickly.

Her eyes glared at me.

 Shit, I answered way too quickly. 

"Don't lie to me, Camille. When. Was. The. Last. Time. You. Ate?" She asked.

"Breakfast." I murmured.

She pulled me into a hug. "Millie, you promised me it wasn't causing you any issues." 

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to worry you." I whispered, not wanting to hear my voice crack whilst some tears flowed down my face.

"Don't cry, Millie. I can tell Jenna if you'd like." She said softly. 

I just nodded. 

"Okay, I'll tell her in the morning. Now let's go get you some food from the kitchens." She said with a devilish smile on her face.

I laughed, and I stood up, watching her leave the balcony and quietly tiptoe to the door, trying not to wake Jenna up.

A/N this is a rather boring chapter I find. I hope yall try to enjoy it at least. The chat between the sisters talks about Camille's ED and I wanted to add this in because today I was struggling with food, and I want you all to know that if you struggle with food too you can always come talk to me about it. Please comment on what you think and how I can improve. Leave a vote if you'd like. Remember to eat today and drink your water. Much love,

Ghost