Chapter 3: Spy

Tristana's POV

"So this is it? Just walking in the park and telling stories?" I said.

"Isn't it great walking in the park with your BUDDY?" He said emphasizing the word buddy.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him calmly.

"Oh, uhh. I'm sorry." He apologized, but he doesn't need to. Because I'm just asking him. "Shall we sit on the bench?"

"Sure, it's a lil' bit tiring me walking in the park." I said.

"Well, I... uhh. Just wanna tell you something. Uhmmm I like you, not as a friend. And this is a date for me, not not-a-date lunch, well supposed to be lunch but became early dinner. I think... I lo---"

"Wow, it's so beautiful! The fireworks are so beautiful!"

"So you're not listening right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but look at the night sky! Filled with fireworks! Did you plan all of those fireworks?" I asked.

"No.?... No, I didn't." He said. "But didn't you listen to me a while ago?"

"Yea, I didn't listen. Because those fireworks are so eye-catching. And in those fireworks, my name is on it."

My name had been written in the fireworks. Who made all those anyway? But still, so beautiful! My name, with a heart on it. Geeez, so beautiful, thanks who ever did those.

"So let's come to my house now? The firework show is already done, right?" He asked.

"Psh, alright!" I said. Actually I wanna go home already.

"Let's play video games!" He said right after we arrived his house.

"That'll be a good idea!"

***

*yawn*

"Are you sleepy already?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"I must take you home now."

"No, I'm okay. I wanna go home by myself."

"Uh, suit yourself." And we waved goodbyes.

Teemo's POV

"Woooah woah woaah!" I shouted because I fell down from the roof I'm standing at.

"Teemo?! What are you doing here?" Tristana said.

"I uhh."

"Tell me the truth..."

"Yah, I know you're on your way home, and I just, uhm." I said.

"Hmm?"

"Hehe, I'm.... spying on you... and Rumble."

"But what the?! Why?!" She exclaimed.

"Ya know, as a concern bestfriend...?" I answered.

"You're bored, aren't you?"

"Uhh, not like that. I just missed you." I said honestly.

"Aaaw. I missed you too. Hmm. Did you set all of the fireworks?!!" She asked.

"Ahmm, yes...?" I really did.

"How can you... how did y--"

"By my hardwork! First, the simple firework show, then I set the last firework into a controlling system so I can control them and write your name. And in the end the heart is the explosion of the controller I'm holding. I almost get hurt." I explained.