Chapter 14: This is War

Teemo's POV

"Oh yeah, before you leave, let me tell you this... don't go back to your city anymore. You won't have enough time for that." Jarvan IV said and left.

I'm so unlucky. How can I tell her?

***

"Hello?" Tristana said from the other line.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I can't see you today, I won't be able to get back today."

"Why?"

"Well, uh, s-- I have something to do tomorrow here, that it would be really troublesome if I get back home today. I'm sorry."

"T-tomorrow? A-ah, well, okay." I can tell that her voice was shaking. Was she about to cry? Was it really something important that I have to see her immediately? I would like to see her, too. But there's no going back now.

I'm now in the training field along with my soldiers. They are announcing such things and discussing strategies.

"Hey Teemo, I... uh sorry about Jarvan IV. That he won't let you see Tristana. I know that it was really something important, after all she has a big crush on you." Garen spoke up.

"Yeah. Wait! How did you..."

"Well, it was obvious. Specially that time before when she followed you to war. It might as well happen again." He stated.

"Not possible this time. I hid all possible traces." I said confidently.

"I hope so, but you should still be cautious you know?" He said with worry in his voice. "Tristana is smart."

"But I am smarter... just kidding. Yeah,  fine." I said.

They sent us back to our own rooms to prepare for tomorrow. The day sure is fast. I asked my soldiers to bring my things, they are so reliable. That's why I'm confident that we will win this war. Though I hope nothing bad happens to Tristana, I hope she won't do anything reckless. Mostly, I hope she can wait for me.