Chapter 8: Cheer up!

Teemo's POV

Flashback~~

I heard screaming from Tristana's house. I wiped my tears off and get in again.

"T-Tris? Rumble?" I murmured.

"You're disturbing us again, huh?" Rumble asked and I saw him topless, ew ab-less. And Tristana on the bed fainted. Sh*t.

"You filthy sh*t!" I bursted out and punched him as he fell down, and I choked him to death, and when he fainted, too... I called the cops. I didn't exactly killed Rumble anyway. So I explained to the cops and I let them take him away. The cops said he'll be in jail for raping.

And I get near Tristana.

End of flashback~

Author: PLEASE DON'T HATE RUMBLE, HE'S STILL A GOOD GUY THO. I SWEAR. I'M SORRY.

Poppy fell and I tried to catch her but in my surprise she fell into me. That made me close my eyes. As I opened my eyes, I saw her on top of me, her head in my furry chest.

"Poppy? You alright?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... I was just really afraid that's why I burried my face into your chest. I'm really sorry."

"No, i-it's okay." I said.

She laughed and smiled at me. And I smiled back.

"Uhh, you... you can get off now." I said.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, just... really nervous that's all." She said right after she get off me. "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine. You?"

"I'm fine, thanks, 'cause without you I might be in the hospital right now." She said. And that made me blushed I don't know why, and I just faced down.

"Oh, why are you blushing? You're cute when you're blushing." She bursted out laughing but me still not moving.

"Just kidding! Come on, I'll help you up." She said and touched my arm.

"Aw."

"So your arm hurts? You got a big muscle tho." She said and I stood up.

... we stayed in the park as she heal my wounds.

"Uh, Poppy, why are you like this to me?" I asked.

"Because I'm your friend? What do you expect?" She asked.

"I thought you like me or something."

"Hmmp... HUAHAHAHAHA! YOU KIDDING BRO?" She asked and laughed more.

"Then, do you like someone?" I asked.

She stopped from laughing.

"Why did you stop from laughing? Are ya hiding something?" I asked.

"N-none." She whispered.

"So, do you like someone?" I asked once again.

"Y-yes."