Chapter 7: The Great Kisser

Teemo's POV

Okay, think twice.... no, I'm not gonna date her/be in a relationship with her. I don't wanna lose her, because we're better off as bestfriends, because if we're together, we will always argue. (Ps. I already skipped the part where Jinx is messing up with Bandle City, everything's fine now)

I called Tristana on the phone... she's not answering. I'm going to her house then.

I didn't knocked anymore and get inside, we're bestfriends anyway! But what I saw when I got in... breaks my heart. I covered my mouth as I prevent myself from crying.

She-sh-she is kissing with Rumble, passionately. So long and so deep, and she's leaning on the wall, both of their hands on each other's cheek/head. The hurtful sight made me sat on the floor that made a grumbling sound that disturbed them from kissing.

"I-I-I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I'm going out." I said and ran to the door as fast as I could and went outside. I can't run anymore, all I can do now is to just sit in front of her door. And.... cry? I can't take it anymore.

Tristana's POV

I went home right after I and Teemo argued. I saw Rumble in front of my door waiting for me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I should've order in the first place. I'm such an idiot." Rumble apologized.

"Whatever, get inside." I said right after I opened my door.

As soon as we got inside he spoke up again, "Can I date you?"

"Oh, Rumble." I said sweetly. It's like, I'm in the good mood real quick.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"Of course."

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" He said as he hugged me tight.

I touched his head and attempted for a kiss but he pressed me against the wall and touched my cheeks and kissed me first. I kissed back. His a passionate kisser. Hmm. But as soon as we heard a grumbling on the floor we stopped and look where it came from. Teemo. Sh*t.

"I-I-I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I'm going out." He said and ran to the door as fast as he could.

"Teemo!" I screamed, but I didn't think he heard me, he's so fast. Dammit.

"So, where are we?" Rumble said but I slapped him and pushed him away. "Don't be rude, Tris. You loved the kiss."

"You... you maniac!" I yelled.

"Come on! You kissed back!" He said.

I didn't answer anymore and attempted to go to door but he pulled me.

"Let go of me!" I said.

"Na-ah."

"You're hurting me!" I screamed.

"No."

"Somebody please help me!" I shouted.

He pulled me and placed me on my bed. "You're mine now I guess."

"Look, yeah, I'm starting to like you, okay? But please. Not this."

"What did you say?" He said and chuckled. He removed his shirt and start kissing me harder.

"Hmm!! Hmpp!" I struggled. I'm going to be raped... my sight blackened.

...

I woke up... but not undressed, no Rumble in the room.... but Teemo.

"Jeez, that filthy guy. He's getting into my nerves." Teemo whispered as he already knew that I'm awake.

"Teemo...." I mumbled.