Chapter 16: Cornered

WARNING!! Inappropriate content ahead!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS

Teemo's POV

It seems like the enemies are far from here. We, Tristana and I, separated our ways with team c. We're near camp 3, a hidden campsite. I'm currently treating her wound.

"This is fun, it's been a long time since the last time I joined a real war." Tristana blurted out.

"Yeah? And where's my apology?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, uhm," she coughed. "I'm sincerely sorry for joining, without telling you, and for not giving back your application. I didn't want you to go. Also you made a promise to me, yet..."

She kept silent.

"Yet you broke it! You said we can't keep any secrets between each other!" She started punching my chest.

"I hid it from you to protect you, I knew you were going to follow me. I don't wanna see you get hurt. I can't even protect you right." I said and pointed at her arm. "I'm sorry."

She's still crying, "let's-- make out"

"Ah?--" I was about to say something when she kissed me.

"Wait!" I pushed her off, "Right here? Right now?"

"Yes? We're hidden, we're near a hidden campsite. And didn't you just confess to me? I said I love you too! Is there any problem now?"

I just started kissing her, she was right, and I can't answer back since I'm wrong.

She separated her lips from mine, but she soon closed our distanced again. I felt her tongue knocking on my lips. As if she was asking for entrance, I opened my mouth in response. Tristana explored my mouth with her own limit. Our tongues danced together as I pulled her body closer to me.

I pinned my chest to hers just to feel her breasts. She separated her lips from mine once again, "You're sly." She said.

"You wanna feel them? Touch them." She gave a little gap between us, she grabbed my hand as she pulled its way to her chest. "What? Squeeze, don't be boring."

I did as she says, she moaned a little. I started kissing her again along with feeling her breasts.

"Hnggh" she moaned.

I let go of her breasts, I touched her bum instead. I trailed my lips down to her neck and started to leave marks. I now trailed my lips up to her ear and bit it.

"Uhhh" she yelped. I pulled apart from her.

"Hah, can't do more than that. We're in the middle of war you know?" I said. I looked at her and she's sweating a lot.

"Ah, yeah..." she snapped as she was lost in thought. "L-let's get going, protect me, 'kay?"

"Promise."

***

We're just up a tree, looking out for enemies.

"Hey..." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Well, this is kinda serious so," I hesitated.

"Go ahead, tell me." Tristana said.

"When we get back from war, I'll confess to you properly. W-well it feels like I haven't confessed properly yet, it seems like there were always complications." I explained.

"Please do," she chuckled.

"We're in such a tough situation, huh?" I said.

"A week, that's sweet. Well it looks like it will be over soon before we realize. I eliminated a lot of enemies after all." She shared.

"Really? Good thing you made it out alive."

"I have to, because I still want to see you. And here you are,"

I heard a clang below us as smoke surround us.

"Smoke bomb," she whispered. "We're spotted."

"Doomed," I added.

"Jump...!" She said and jumped.

"I can't see..." I demanded.

"That's because you're eyes are always closed, open them." She joked.

The smoke faded away, just to find enemies cornering us.

"Cornered"