Chapter 11: Latenight Talk

Tristana's POV

I opened the door as I saw Teemo's worried face. Dashed towards me as he hugs me tight. And without me realizing, my tears are falling.

"Let it all out." He said as he tucked me on his chest.

"U-WAAAAAAH." I cried loudly because I was really holding it all in. "B-BEFORE I-I KNEW I-IT, I--"

"Shhh, you don't have to talk now, cry now, talk later."

*after crying*

We separated from the hug.

"Are you going to chase after him?" He asked.

"No..."

"Why?"

"I've got lot more stuffs to focus on and... he's not worth it. And he's pretty damn selfish, telling me to only choose one." I said.

He gave me a confused face.

"I chose you." I said and smiled.

"W-why?"

"Who cares about the reason, you're worthy and I think I just made the right decision."

He smiled back.

"Do you think you can move on?" He asked.

"Hell yeah! I think I already moved on to be honest! Specially with you here."

"Do you think he'll regret and come back for you?" He asked.

"Stop asking already!..... Unnecessary questions..." I laughed.

"Good! You're cheered up."

~awkward silence~

"Uhm..."

"Square bucks? My treat." He suggested.

"Nah, let's have a movie marathon 'till midnight! Sleep over?"

"Yes! And deliver DuckMoe!" He answered.

"DuckFries till we die!" (A/N: LOL DID ANYONE GET THE DuckMoe REFERENCE?)

And without realizing it's already evening.

"I'll be ordering now!" He said and went to the phone.

***

*latenight talk while the movie's playing*

"*sigh* Without me realizing, I already fell in love with him, though!... I'm okay now." I said.

"Well, being attached and falling in love are different things, sooo which is which?" He asked.

"That makes me moooore confused, dammit Teems."

"Well--" I cut off what he was about to say.

"Well! Let's just drink this wine in my fridge, it has been sitting there for a week now, LOL." I said.

"But are you even that good with that kind of alcoho--" He didn't continue what he was about to say. "You are already drinking?!"

I started feeling hot. And dizzy.

"Why does it feel so hot suddenly? Teems! Go ahead and drink some." I gave him a glass of wine and...

Teemo's POV

She gave me a glass of wine, though I'm not accepting it. But she's pushing the glass onto my mouth.

"No!" I yelled and it gave her a shock so she sorta pour the wine onto my face.

"Uh-- I'm sorry!" She said.

Without us realizing, she's on top of me.

"I-I'll wipe it off my face, please get off me." I said.

"No! It would be such a waste to just wipe it off! That wine is expensive asf." She exclaimed.

"Then I'll lick it off my face, now please get off me." I lied. This position is awkward, we need distance too of course!

"N-" What was she about to say?

I quickly grabbed the towel beside us, and, she, still on top off me.

.....She started licking my face.

"Please s-stop doing that, and get off me!" I begged.

"What? Being a p*ssy now?" She said as I try to push her off. But she pinned me down.

"T-tristana! I'm not even Rumble! Wake your *ss up." I said.

"Why are you so dense?"

"Wha--" she licks my face again because there is still wine left on my face. She stopped and started crying.

"Rumble's a jerk! Don't cry over him again, you already cried enough." I comforted her.

"You're so god damn dense! Don't you get it?" She said over her whimpering voice.

A/N and boom! See you next chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment~ Lovelots ❤

Ps. 2.9k reads woo! Make it 3k and I'll update the story title and cover.