C 5 - "I find a friend and you wont let me hang out with him?!"

🐉-🧶-🎍-💚

I sat at a table with my lunch waiting for kai when I saw his sister and his other friends come in. I waved at them, "mind if we sit here lloyd?" Jay asked me. I nodded. "have you seen Kai? I thought he might come for lunch." I asked worriedly, I didn't hint about the conversation with that red haired girl either. "dono. He didn't text me in over an hour" nya took out her phone. I had no idea where he was. Nya gobbled up her food, "I may have a idea where kai's at." She got up and sharply looked at the others. Zane, cole and Jay seems to know what she meant. I was confused. "is is ok?" "y-yeah. Maybe" "can I come?" "maybe not this time. " cole patted my back. 

💦-💎-🧣-🧵-🌠

I slipped off from lloyd with Jay, cole and Zane still had to finish eating. Being his sister, I knew exactly where he went. We secretly slipped to the roof of the school. I saw Kai looking off at the distant ninjago city on a railing. "Kai Smith, you got me so worried" I sneaked behind him. He flinched and almost fell off the railing. "how did y-" "don't answer that. I'm your sister remember?" I smirked. Kai just turned away from me and scrolled through his phone. "come on kai..... What's bothering you? Last time you came here was when sky-" "don't you dare say her name!" Kai yelled at me. I was shocked, he didn't yell at people at random. Something has happened. I sat next to him, "what happened?" I looked him in the eyes. Kai started to sob. I hugged him. "she made a..... Deal with me" "why?" And kai told me everything. "you did everything for him. Do you like him? Be honest with me kai" I smiled. "maybe..... Ugh! I'm not sure" he muttered. "it's okay bro. My advice; act normal for the Time being. " "yeah....." "we'd better get back. He's worried about you" I smirked. A shade of pink rushed over kai's face as he got up. "you do know that I'm right here" Jay said. "yeah, we knew" we heard the bell ring, "maybe I'll talk to lloyd over class" 

🔥-🔥-🎋-🔥-🔥

Talking to nya always made me feel better. I have to admit it, I'm so in love with lloyd. Maybe having him as a study partner wasn't such a bad idea. I entered the classroom a little nervous. "you could've just said that you needed some time alone. And remember; we have a maths test in three days" said the most beautiful voice from behind me. I jumped in surprise to see lloyd with a smug face grinning. I blushed a deep shade of red. "erm..... It's was unsuspected." He handed me a paper bag, "some lunch, since you missed it." He said and sat down at the back. I just stood there -in the doorway- like an idiot. I finally regained my senses and shoved the paper bag and sat next to lloyd. "c-can we meet up at the library after school? Maybe we could study..... Together" I said the last word uncertainty. Maybe he didn't notice. He coolly answered, "sure kai" I just melted there. Then the teacher came in and the lesson started.

Time skip!

The rest of school was busy and surprisingly normal. Not a crime in sight, no more skylor, no more awkward conversations. Totally fine. After the last class was dismissed, I texted mom saying that I might be late since I'm studying. She was totally fine with it. I rushed to the library. The sneakers tapped against the hallway. I was very excited about this, I've never had to study with someone else, someone like lloyd. I was so daydreaming that I almost ran past the library. I went inside and waited him to come. I took out my books and tried to finish some homework while I waited. "look who's early" lloyd sat in front of me. I blushed and smiled. I noticed some bits of dust on Lloyd's hair. Some faint snatchers on bis pale face. I decided not to point it out. 

Lloyd took out his books. "so, where do we start?" Maybe a date?  said my heart. "maybe with the first lesson?" I gave an awkward smile. "sure" 

"-my method to solve this is to write down all the digits in this order and multiply...." Lloyd solved the problem. I was wide eyed. "wow" I coundn't help but say. Lloyd chuckled, "I didn't know a popular guy like you were so bad at simple maths" I blushed. "I'm not that popular," I grinned as I got closer to lloyd. "if I were you, I'd put my back into studies more" he laughed. "shh!" Hissed the librarian. We both laughed -quieter this time.

Time just flew by. Lloyd's phone rang and he excused himself to take it. My alarm rang a few minutes later and lloyd wasn't back yet. I wrote a note for him and grabbed my bag and put on my ninja hood, I opened the window and jumped out. I was about to call nya to tell her that I'm done when I heard Lloyd's voice from the next window. Without thinking I kept my ear to the windowsill and listened. -"I told you before! Ugh! I'm staying in!" I heard lloyd yell at the phone. That isn't the lloyd I knew. Something is really upsetting him.  "you listen to me lloyd, you come home right now! We have a gala to attend to in half an hour" was the stern voice -I was presuming to be from his dad, mr. Garmadon. "I finally find a friend and you wont let me hang out with him?!" "I will let you. But not today. Pack your things and I'll send the driver in 10 minutes " and without another word he cut the call on the other end. Lloyd stood there for a moment.  then suddenly he turned at the window. I doged just in time before he could see me and I feel off the roof into a bush nearby. I really felt bad for lloyd. I hope he reads my note that I kept on the table. I sighed and took out my phone. I called nya. But she didn't answer. Maybe she's hanging out with Jay or something    I couldn't keep my thoughts straight. I was tired. So I took a bus home. I had a spear set of keys in case if mum was put. I thought of sneaking through the back for the window but in case if mum is still home I decided not to. 

"nya? Mum?" I yelled from downstairs. "yeah???" I hear nya scream back from her room. "anything for dinner? And where's mum?" I knock on her door. It was unlocked so I pushed through. Cole, Zane and Jay were throwing things at nya and she was trying to doged them. She looked at me and got hit by a paper clip thrown by Jay. "oops" he smirked. "sooooo..... How was the 'date'?" Cole asked. "y-you told them?!" I glared at nya. "so what? We deserve to know. After all the times we saved your sorry butt" nya answered sheepishly. I rolled my eyes. I jumped on Nya's bed. "hey! This bed is much more comfortable than mine" I said muffled since I had my face against a pillow. Everyone laughed. I sat up. "first; it was not a 'date'-" I put those invisible double quotes over my head, "it was a study thing ok? Anyway, I overheard lloyd going to party, or a 'gala' this evening" "cool!" All three of them said in unison. "I know right. Maybe we all could go and provide some free security? Undercover of course" I raised an eyebrow. "why not. And all of us are free tonight" nya said. Zane, cole and Jay nodded. 

"Be ready at 5"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1354

Yay! I have an awesome fight scene coming up! 

Sorry if I didn't update in a few days. I got a bit occupied

cya till next update!