C 10 - Daydreams

Lloyd's POV:

As I opened my eyes, all I saw was a vast expense of white. I blinked a few times and looked around me. I was just floating in nothingness. I looked at my hands. I had black gloves on my hands and it seemed like I had claws underneath. My eyes widened in surprise. As I looked down, I was floating in the air! I couldn't see the ground --made me think 'if' there was any surface.

All of a sudden a bright red flash blinded me. As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw two pars of glowing hazel brown eyes staring at me. It warmed me inside. Strangely, I felt as if I was in the safest place possible. As I cleared my sight, I saw that the hazel eyes belonged to a --lion?! I jumped back in surprise. The lion also jumped back. I shook my head and took a close look. The lion had light red fur, shades of red more like, Every inch had a different shade. It had a dark brown mane and tail fur. But it had a golden streak on the side of it's mane. It tillted its head and looked at me. I blushed, strangely. It felt as if I had a very deep connection with him or her, too early to say yet. "I-I'm so sorry" I struggled to look at it. Like, I saw floating upside down! It was kind of hard to stay right-side up.

The lion closed its eyes happily, I could tell that he was laughing. I scowled. He opened his eyes and circled me a few time. I guess he's just checking me out. No need to panic lloyd   i raised my eyebrow, "who- who are you?" I asked, my curiosity pricking inside me. The lion stopped in front of me. "what do you want?!" It came louder than i intended. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hands. His eyes sparkled and he nudged me by my elbow. I flinched a bit, but I understood that for some reason that he meant no harm. "he needs you, kai needs you lloyd" a voice said in my head. 

"was that you?" I looked at the lion. It nodded slowly. "h-how do you know kai?"mi continued. It didn't answer. But it held out its paw, and inside was a bracelet with a yellow, green and red needs on it. "what is this?" I say as I pick it up. "give this to someone who is worthy to whiled its power" " this contains a part of your powers lloyd garmadon" the mysterious voice rang in my head again. "why me?! And this is just a dream. You're not real!" Tears swelled my eyes. The red lion stepped forward and the voice continued, "you are the chosen. Your uncle knew what he was doing. I have faith in you...." Then the voice changed to a familiar voice, " --I have faith in you lloyd" was kai's voice. At the words of kai, my chest tightened and a look of determination crossed my face. I nodded at the red lion. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

No one's POV:

Lloyd fell asleep in the mathematics period --which never happened. But after a few minutes, lloyd woke up. More like he fell of his chair and screamed something that made the teacher give him after school detention on the next day. But immediately, to everyone's surprise, raised his hand and asked for a hall pass.

Lloyd's POV:

I had to transform. I felt my hair band in my bag. Kai needed me --even if he..... Even if he doesn't like me back or if he isn't my friends anymore. The teacher took out a pass but before she could finish, I bolted down the hallway. I ran to the nearest bathroom and closed the door. One question still bothered me, who or what was that lion? Did I just have a vision or something? I check under the stalls just in case. Luckily all of them were empty. I unzipped my bag and took out my hair band. "i can't believe that I'm doing this" I sigh and I transform 

---------------------------------------------

Words: 761

So sorry for not updating for quite some time. I had school to distract me. But I've been daydreaming about this chapter for almost the past two weeks. I hope you guys like it.

Again, so sorry if this chapter is a bit short. Longer one's are on the way so just bear with me here ^^' 

Anyways, cya!