C 13 - Out of Control

🐉-🧶-🎍-💚

My head was spinning! I had so many questions in my head. "uhm, you okay?" The warm voice of the red ninja woke me up from my thoughts. I shook my to head to regain focus. "oh right. Sorry about that" I try to smile --he wouldn't even see it through my mask anyways.

It felt is warm fingers brush mine. I became aware of my surroundings; we were sitting on top of the principal office roof, where, inside we fought the shadow ninja over an hour ago. Strangely my chest tightened at his touch and a light blush flushed my cheeks. "aren't you going to tell your team about where we are?" I asked curiously. He looked up at the sky and shook is head. "no. Well, maybe not yet" I felt him finish with a smirk. I roll my eyes and edge closer to his face. He's face immediately reddens. "your attitude concerns me" i say smugly. He softly pushes me away. " an awkward silence grows between us for a few minutes. Then the red ninja clears his throat and looks at me --but not in the eye. "so, hey-" he mumbles, his hand rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "T-thanks for saving me back there" by face brightens and my cheeks burn. "no problem," I smile back. "I guess that's what teammates are for, isn't it?" The red ninja's eyes widens and I meet his. "teammates?" I nod. The red ninja's face matched his gi. "teammates" he says as he extends his hand, "I may have not given the best first impression but I'm willing to change and make it up to you" he stands up -still holding out his hand. I also stand up and shake his hand. I could tell that he was smiling. But before he could react, I puled him by his arm and in for a hug. He didn't hug me back, so I tightened my grip a little bit and he finally gave in and hugged me back. 

After a few seconds I let go. "so truce?" I look at him. "truce" we make eye contact and be's eyes were hopeful. I smile. The red ninja's cheeks turn bright pink and he looked away. I silently giggled to myself.

"and if your wondering -you can keep it" I grinned and I nudged his shoulder. He took out the bracelet that I gave him earlier. "thanks" he folded his fingers around it. "question; How did you get this in the first place. Don't mind if I do but this seems to have equal powers to you" he pointed at the bracelet, confused. 

"well, um.... First, I got from a lion-" 

"say what now?!"

 "yeah.... He like -I don't know but he communicated to me in my dream and told me that kai was in trouble and gave me this" 

"kai?" 

I nod, "yeah. And I guess whatever told me this wanted it to have the same powers -or at least similar powers to me"

"And I guess I trusted you enough to give this to you" I smile, looking at the bracelet.

"thanks" 

"where's kai anyway? You said that he was your friend right?"

The red ninja looked a bit nervous all of a sudden. "y-yeah! He's totally fine" he answered. 

Another long silence creeps in. After a few moments I speak up, "maybe you should search the office and the building for any clues?" I suggest. "Now I shall tell my team" the red ninja grins and pulls out his phone. "Hey guys! Meet at the high school....... -okay, okay, I'll explain everything! And I want you to meet someone-" he looked at me, "'kay?" He cut the call and sighed. "they are soooo pissed off" he said with a nervous laugh. I giggle.

Time skip!

"took you guys long enough!" 

"Hey! You weren't cornered on the other side of the city for gods sake!"

"okay, okay, sorry"

"your planning is terrible"

I just awkwardly stood between them arguing. "umm....-" I tried to interrupt. "what?!" All of them gave me a look and said in unison. "w-we stood probably start searching, since it's getting a bit late" I tried to be responsible. "I agree with the samurai" the white ninja nodded. "thanks"