C 7 - Unexpected Company (part 2)

🐉-🧶-🎍-💚

"get down!" I pushed harumi out of the way as an obsidian sword missed us by inches. It cut only a few strands of my face. "lloyd" harumi shook me awake. "i-I'm ok" I said a bit surprised. Everything became a bit of a blur all of a sudden. Then I heard a familiar voice, "we can handle this miss" I shook my head to regain focus and I saw familiar red gi in front of me. The red ninja! My heart skipped a beat. "what happened?" I asked harumi -who was holding my hand. "someone threw a sword at you. I guess I was in the way. Y-you saved me" I got back on my feat. I saw the ninja fighting some people wearing black. I made eye contact with the red ninja. He was fighting as hard as he could. But the enemy weren't taking it easy. I got help them. I gotta transform   I looked around. But not here.

"harumi, get to a safe place and stay put. I'll be back" I told harumi. "but, wait-" before I heard the end of it, I ran inside and to my room. I locked the door and tapped my hair hand three times. My hair turned raven black, my eyes sparkled bright purple. My amour materialised on me. I felt my gold swords on my back, my tail and my wings were right behind me. I was ready.

I jumped from the balcony and kicked a ninja which hit the wall and vanished into shadow. What the hell?! They're just shadow clones?   i stashed my swords across a couple more and like the first one they all vanished. "they're just shadows!" I yelled at the ninja. Of course it wasn't my shrill nerdy voice. I made myself a voice changer, so my voice sounded like a 16 year old--much deeper than my own. The ninja looks confused --maybe because i talked. Like for the first time with them. 

The other ninja nodded at me and began stabbing the clones with their weapons. They all seem to dissolved. Well, all except the red one who kept defending. I guess he still finds it hard to trust me.   I decapited the shadow that was about to Ponce on him. Instead of blood, the clone just dissolved. "you're welcome" I said. If I didn't have a mask over my mouth, he could've seem me smirk. Instead of saying 'thanks' like a normal genuine person. He just glared at me and didn't speak a word and walked away. Rude   

We were done with the last of the clones pretty soon enough. If this was to kill me. It was a pretty bad plan i scoffed. After we were done, "hey, anyone seen lloyd garmadon?" The dark blue one asked. I went pale. "uh... Hehe. H-he's inside. Safe" I said awkwardly. The red ninja raised his eyebrow. Seriously?! I'm starting to hate him altogether. "i guess I gotta go now" I backed away.  Spread my wings and flew up to the rooftop. Before I could fly away and throw my scent and transform back. "hey!" I froze. I turned to see the red ninja. His sword glittering in the moonlight. "what's the deal with you samurai?! What are you?" He walked closer. Ok lloyd. So sudden movements. No powers. i told myself myself warningly. I stepped backwards. "oh no. you can't run away from me this time" "leave me alone!" I reached out for my swords. "forget it samurai" "you know you cannot defeat me in 'proper' combat" I stopped and glared at him.

I stepped closer to him, until we were only inches away from each other. "enemy or ally?" 

🔥-🔥-🎋-🔥-🔥

There's no way I'm letting him be like this! Now he gave a choice. Sure he saved me.  It wasn't much. He just appears out of nowhere. Beats up the bad guys and just disappears. Not this time. I will go against everyone and confront him. 

"never!" I said as I aim my sword at his throat threateningly. He's purple eyes shone and before I knew it, I was thrown off the roof. Thankfully I landed in the pool below me. I swam to the surface and took a deep breath. "k- I mean, red ninja!" Nya ran to me. She and Cole pulled me out. The pool was shivering! "h-he's g-g-gone. I-isn't he?" I said shuddering. "yeah" nya looked up at the roof. "let's go home."

Time skip!

I lie in bed, staring that ceiling. I twist and turn. I feel my cold, wet socks. Who he is? Why did he seems kind of familiar? I twist some more and I gave up. I sit up in bed and texted lloyd. I haven't seem since the party incident. I hope he's ok

Me: Hey lloyd? Are you safe?

Lloyd: Yeah. Why?

Me: I heard from the red ninja that you almost got killed

Red ninja being me I saw everything. Good thing we were there. It took lloyd a few minutes to answer. Finally he answered.

Lloyd: Oh. Yeah. I almost did. But thankfully the samurai took me to safety.

Ugh! Not him again! I clenched my phone tightly, I was afraid that I might even crack the screen.

Me: It's a Saturday tomorrow right?

Lloyd: I think so

Me: Wanna maybe hangout?

I blushed to myself. "I can't believe I'm doing this"

Lloyd: Sure kai! I'd love to

Me: Awesome!

Lloyd: One question

Me: Go on

Lloyd: Can we maybe invite harumi too? 

I hesitated. Why? 

Me: Ok

Me: Let's meet up at that coffee shop in the middle of ninjago city. Steep wisdom or something right?

Lloyd: Yeah. Alright. C u there!

I sighed and threw my phone across the room. It landed in the dustbin. I smirked at myself and went to bed. 

You won't get away that easy samurai. No one saves lloyd but me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuuuuu!!!!! Only 967 words TvT!!!!!