Chapter 1 - The Dentist

Jenna woke up to the sound of her alarm. She groaned and rolled over, turning it off.

She squinted at the time, 7:30 am. She wanted to sleep in longer, but knew she had a dentist check up today.

So, she reluctantly got out of bed and took a quick shower to wake herself up. When she was done, she sat on her make up chair and began putting on some light make up.

Jenna always preferred going out looking decent. It's just what she's done since high school. She liked to carry herself as classy, no matter the event.

Her phone started ringing and she saw it was her girlfriend, Jamie, calling.

"Hi baby! Good morning!" She cooed, when she saw her sleepy face pop up on the screen.

"Good morning, beautiful" Jamie rasped, giving a sleepy smile.

"Where are you going?" She asked, noticing Jenna was up earlier than usual, as she usually sleeps in til the afternoon.

"I have a dentist appointment today, love." Jenna replied, swiping mascara onto her eyelashes.

"Would you like me to take you?" She asked.

"You're so sweet, but it's okay. It's close by." She said smiling.

Jenna felt lucky to have such a caring girlfriend.

"Okay, babe. I'll probably go run some errands until you're done" Jamie said, stretching.

"Okay, honey! Be safe and I'll text you when I'm at my appointment" Jenna said, finishing up her makeup.

"I love you, drive safe" She said.

"I love you too" Jenna said sweetly, blowing her a kiss through the phone.

Jenna looked at the time and saw she had about 15 minutes til her appointment, which was about the same time it takes to get there, so she skipped breakfast and left to go.

She arrived at the dentist's office and walked in, seeing only one other person in the waiting room.

She approached the desk and saw a man sitting behind it, talking on the phone.

He looked up at her sending her a smile before placing a clipboard down for her to check in.

She filled out the short boxes before returning to her seat.

She pulled out her phone and started texting her girlfriend.

Jenna: Here now, baby. Will text you when I'm out.
Jamie <3: Okay, beautiful. At the car wash now.

Jenna looked up when her name was called and seen the guy from earlier smiling at her.

"Hi, Good Morning" she said, once she got to the counter.

"Good morning!" The guy said chirpily. "I just need you to sign these forms real quick consenting the procedures done today. I believe you'll be doing some x-rays and cleaning for now" he added on.

As Jenna was electronically signing the forms, she felt the man's eyes staring at her. So, she glanced up.

He gave a soft smile and she returned it.

"I like your hair" he said.

"Oh, thank you." Jenna responded politely before finishing up the forms and sitting back down.

Shortly after, a shorter girl in scrubs called her name out.

"Hi! Please follow me" she said.

They walked towards the back, before they entered an empty room.