Chapter 4 - To Be Fair

*DIRTY*

Jenna woke up around 9:00 am this time, her appointment was scheduled a little later than her last one.

She yawned, and stretched her limbs out before getting up to shower. All Jenna could think about was that she'll most likely see Ashley today.

She got ready and put on her usual make up before deciding she'll keep her wavy hair for today. She wore a low cut tank top and high waisted shorts.

Once she was finished, she sprayed her usual perfume before kissing her sleeping girlfriend goodbye.

15 minutes later, Jenna was a bit late by a few minutes to her appointment. She walked in and her eyes immediately looked to the desk, and Ashley was sitting behind it.

"Play it cool" Jenna thought.

Ashley looked up at her and smiled warmly, which Jenna returned before looking down to check in.

"Good morning!" Ashley greeted.

"Good morning" Jenna said back, glancing up just to meet her eyes before glancing back down to continue writing.

"She's just the receptionist, it's her job" Jenna thought while writing.

Subconsciously, she held one of her free hands to her chest to cover her cleavage since she was bent over a little to write.

As she did so, she felt eyes on her so she glanced up again seeing Ashley smiling.

"What perfume are you wearing?" Ashley spoke up.

"Oh, uh, Her by Burberry" Jenna thought, smiling.

"Ooh, I like it" Ashley replied.

Jenna just smiled before walking to an empty seat in the waiting room. She was in direct eye sight of Ashley.

"Fuck, was I awkward?" Jenna thought.

"Jenna?" She heard, looking up she saw Ashley smiling at her.

"Yeah?" Jenna asked, approaching the lady.

"Just need you to consent some things for me" Ashley replied, clicking through the computer.

Jenna stood there waiting, feeling like her heart always wants to explode near the woman.

"How's your morning been?" Ashley suddenly asked.

"Too early for me" Jenna chuckled

"Yeah, I feel you." Ashley sympathized.

"How about you?" Jenna politely asked back.

"Same as you, too early, except I have to be here" Ashley chuckled.

Jenna subconsciously grinned, she suddenly felt this urge to want to continue talking to Ashley but unfortunately she finished signing the last consent form.

"Alright, that should be good. Thank you" Ashley said the last part lowly.

"Thank you" Jenna retorted, feeling heat rush to her cheeks she quickly turned around back to her seat.

Moments later, Bella popped out and called for Jenna.

Jenna's procedure lasted a little longer today as she did two more treatments.

"Man, I need to lay off candy and soda" Jenna thought, holding her chin.

"So, Ashley will set you up your next appointment, let's say in two weeks to let your gums heal" Bella suggested, walking to the front.

Jenna stood on the other side of the desk, seeing Ashley type away at the computer before smiling brightly when Jenna came into view.

"You're finally done! I thought you would've spent the whole day here with me" Ashley chuckled.