Chapter 2 - Drunken Spills

Jenna returned home, unlocking her door. She lives by herself in a huge house as her father was a billionaire and is never home.

She didn't have her mother in her life, as she left her father when she was just a baby. They haven't been in contact, but she doesn't think too much about it, because her father spoils her with money and whatever she wants.

She plopped on the couch and sighed loudly. She couldn't stop thinking about her interaction with Ashley today.

She felt intimidated, excited, and guilty. She felt excited because she swore that lady was giving off some gay vibes. But, she felt guilty because she had a girlfriend! For a split second, she was interested in someone else, and that made her feel like a cheater.

But, it was something about her. She definitely checked Jenna out. Maybe she only felt interested because she liked the small flirty attention she received. But, maybe because the lady was older? She thought.

Her phone rang and Jamie was calling to FaceTime.

"Hey babe! How was the dentist" she asked sweetly.

Jenna could see her at a friends house and heard some friends in the background.

"It went alright, my mouth is numb and I have another appointment next week" she said sadly, feeling her lip.

"Awh, my baby needs her kisses" She said pouting and making kissy faces at her.

She chuckled before feeling a pit of guilt. Should she tell Jamie about what happened today?

"Do you wanna hang out, babe? We can go watch a movie" Jamie suggested.

"Sure" Jenna said with a smile.

Maybe being with Jamie will help her realize she loves her more and that whole thing with Ashley didn't mean anything.

"Okay! I'll pick you up around 6" She said.

They said I love you before hanging up. Jenna sighed again feeling like she's keeping a secret from her girlfriend.

Jamie arrived around 6, just like she said.

"Hi" She said shyly, before kissing her on the lips.

"Hey, you" Jenna said, kissing her once more.

"Ready to go?" She asked, opening the door for Jenna.

"I can't wait" she said, thanking him before sitting in the passenger seat.

On the drive, Jenna couldn't stop thinking about how good of a girlfriend Jamie is to her. She never once gave Jenna a reason to not trust her. She's always so considerate. She shows and vocalizes her love. She's like the perfect girl. That just makes Jenna feel more guilty.

Why couldn't she stop feeling some sort of crush on a lady she a had a brief interaction with?

"Is everything okay?" Jamie asked, noticing her silence.

Jenna debated about telling her the truth, but she knows Jamie would be paranoid about them from then on.

"I'm just tired from waking up so early" Jenna said with a slight smile.

"My sleepy girl" Jamie cooed, reaching over with one hand to rub her chin.

Jenna just leaned into it, trying to enjoy the evening with her loving girlfriend.

The movie was a great distraction for Jenna, as she eventually forgot about the interaction with Ashley.

She held her girlfriend's hand, softly kissing the back of it, causing her to glance at Jenna.