Farewell friend: 5

Jotaro's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night to a loud crash, i think i can already guess what that is. I throw on a dressing gown and head down stairs ,trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes, preparing myself with what ill have to deal with.

lo and behold an unwanted sight, all that remained of the tank were shards of glass. And in the pile of glass sat the merman, gritting his teeth hard enough to draw blood.

Kakyoin's pov

"I TOLD YOU KUJO, YOU WERE GOING TO REGRET THIS." I launch myself at him, tackling him down the the ground. I begin clawing at his face "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME." he pleads, but i dont care. I wont stop until i have my next meal, he could well be up to 2 months worth of food, estimating from his size.

I received a bludgeoning jab to the face, the force almost knocking the soul out of my body. suddenly the roles have been reversed, im the one being backed up into a corner. I leap up at him again, not knocking him to the ground this time but pulling something off of him.

"uhm... Noriaki.. give me that back ok..?" He says refusing to turn around.

"NO WAY, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME." I pull the fabric over me, feeling how soft it was against my skin. I sure as hell gotta get myself one of these for back home.

Jotaro awkwardly walks over to the kitchen counter, and holds a cloth over his genitals. I observe his actions carefully, why is he hiding that part of his body? could he be hiding a special ability? like shooting lazer beams out of his crotch?

I thought id give it a test, i pick up a shard of glass and throw it directly at his crotch. In which he drops the cloth, trying to grab the glass.

Jotaro's pov

I should have been able to see past that, but of course i didnt. Its like my intellect is slowly degrading the more im around this fish. So what if he sees my dick, hes just a fish, thats exactly what he is just a fish, i need to remember that.

"What is that?" Noriaki curiously says pointing at my dick. "What exactly are you hiding." He lifts himself up onto the couch, giving me a look of suspicion as he observes "it".

Of course, yes hes a fish isnt he Jotaro, i tell myself. He wont have any knowledge of indecency, but still id rather not stand naked in front of something that almost looks human. Now that has me thinking, how does his genitals work? Weird thing to think about especially when hes sat right there, but its okay because hes just a godamn fish. This is like dolphin research i convince myself.

"Listen Noriaki." I attract his attention, slowly approaching closer. "If you give me back my dressing gown, i promise to take you back to the ocean."

"How do you think i can trust you ,after all you've done to me." he remarks with a hiss.

"I promise." i reassure him, cautiously taking my dressing gown from him, wary of any sudden movements. He sighs burying his head into the cushion. "I guess i have no other choice, since you've already taken your weird fabric thing from me. But im WARNING you."

"yeah, yeah okay. Just give me a moment to get ready and ill take you straight there." I quickly head upstairs to get some clothes on before the redhead can cause anymore damage to my home.

"No way am i going in one of those again." The merman argues, i come downstairs with another fishing sack to put him in. "At least put it over your tail, people cant know that theres a mermaid living at the coast, unless you want to die." with a huff he reluctantly puts the bag over his tail.

I start to carry him out the house and into the cold night air, In a fast pace i head for the beach not wanting to be seen my anyone. "Hey Jotaro, what are you up to?" GODAMN IT.

I turn to look at the speaker, its Josuke, still in his school uniform "Why have you got that guy in a bag?" he asks gesturing to the man in my arms. "Why are you out so late, shouldn't you be on your way home." I fire back at him hinting for him to go away, he clearly doesn't get the message. "Woah, those are some pretty freaky nails you got there." He says, picking up Noriaki's hand and observing it. "Webbed as well, you look pretty young to say your fingers are sagging." He jokes, pulling Noriaki's fingers apart.

"Heh, Thanks they come handy whe-" I abruptly cut off their friendly little convo by "accidentally" stepping on Josuke's foot. "OUCH, jo-" "Excuse me Josuke, but we're in a rush." i quickly think of an excuse before questions are asked. "I just poured bleach on his legs, so we really need to go. Nice talking to you." I start again towards the beach, Noriaki looking back behind me to wave goodbye to his new mate Josuke.

"He seems nice." Noriaki mentions, as im taking him out of the bag. "Hey wait, arent you going to take me on your boat thingy? this is far away from where i usually reside." Ignoring him, i drag him into the water deep enough for him to swim.

"Will this be the last time i see you?" he looks up at me sadly, the expression bringing back the guilt of all the trouble ive caused him.

"Im not sure, its best if you stay away. Your likely to get caught around here, plus your a wild creature you should be free in the ocean, dont limit yourself to these waters." I say gently patting his head. He nods, he takes this as his que to leave.

He plunges down into the water, far away from the shore. He shows up on the surface once again for his last goodbye before disappearing into the deep dark waters.

I head back home, a sense of sorrow surrounding me. I hate to admit it but i think ill miss that creature, although our time was short and chaotic, i learned a lot, I enjoyed being with Noriaki. It was a once in a life time experience, and im so lucky to have lived it. Ill remember you Noriaki, you may live on as a family tale