Skill issue: 9

Kakyoin's Pov

Turns out theres a lot of cool things at the shore you wouldnt usually find further out sea, theres a lot more shells which is a good thing. Although theres no food in them they are pretty to look at, I wonder when Jotaro will come back. Its pretty boring by the shore, all there are to see are boats and they stink like shit.

Bored i decide to go towards the boats, staying low enough they wouldnt see me. They all look so dangerous, with their anchors held to the sea floor. They look so sharp, and hazardous. Theres this one boat in particular which looks a lot more intimidating than the rest. Its a huge boat, coloured in the type of white that strains your eyes. Its so huge, its like it goes on for miles. I dont think i could mess with that unlike Jotaro's little boat. Which is a bit shit really, that boat must hold a load of fish. And if i were able to just rock it about a bit ,perhaps a few could fall off straight into my mouth.

But of course thats unrealistic, theres no way id even attempt it. That boat must be really fast, and the person who owns it must be really skilled to have earned a boat like that. As much as id like to fuck about with a few fishermen i think it would be too risky with that monster floating around. I dont want to draw any attention to myself, im only here for Jotaro not to play with fire.

But curiosity got the best of me, the humongous boat's anchor stood out to me. The way it shined in the water, and the size of it unlike any other. Everything about this boat is luxurious.

Rising closer to the surface to get a closer look at the actual boat, i see the letters D, I, and O neatly painted in black. Although the word looks simple enough for me to read, i cant think of how to pronounce it. As im not too good at English, but the word looks so simple yet so mind boggling.

Stressing i come up with an excuse for myself not being able to understand, it must simply not be English. I know humans often like to name things in different languages, not too sure why? perhaps its just stylish to have fancy words on your boat.

Gently running my hand across the boat's interior, i start to feel a sharp pain in the centre of my tail, it was only until i noticed the smell of blood that i began to worry. Looking back at my tail i see a long metal rod has impaled it. I realise ive gone too close to the surface, seeing a pale blonde man above, with his hand on the end of the rod.

The pressure in my tail rises as he lifts the rod as well as me out of the water and onto the scary boat. "Just as i imagined, sharp claws, and some magnificent eyes. Perfectly fits the description of the creature those 2 students were talking about." He announces flashing a camera in my face.

"Just you wait till people hear about this, ill be famous all round the world. Knows as the man who caught a real mermaid. Isnt that just swell?" He crouches down, to play with my hair noodle. "What a unique hair style, probably a merfolk trend." He chuckles to himself.

How dare this man, touching my hair and now naming it a "trend". "THIS IS MY SIGNATURE HAIR STYLE YOU BASTARD." hes taken aback by my remark.

"Oh so it talks, thats going to be amusing."

That was it. With all my might, i lifted up my injured tail in order to smack him square in the face. But before i could even comprehend, i found myself in another bag.

Timeskip brought to you by my bootleg rei Ayanami fig

What the hell happened? I was going to strike him but.. now im here? looking back at my wound i come to the conclusion i must have passed out. This is just like when I was in Jotaro's car and he put me inside of a boot. But this is a lot scarier, so scary i think i want to vomit. I see an inch of light in the roof of the sack, desperately i reach for it in hopes of escape.

I can feel the early sensation of my body beginning to purge my guts up, i managed to get out the bag but im still in the boot, this is so diffrent i dont know if i can take it. Especially being in my situation, its not like this guy is brining me to his home for any good. my lungs began to reject oxygen, only being able to exhale. Running out of time and air, I thought of this to be the end until the Blonde man appeared and opened the boot, the sight of him i could no longer handle.

The contents of my stomach emptied themselves out all over the place, i was covered in a mix of fish and stomach acid which began to irritate my wounds. "YOU GORMLESS TWAT, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE." he screeched staring down in horror at the mess i made. "You are going to regret this, who the hell do you think you are hurling all over car!?" Without warning he dragged me by the tail, unable to fight with my injury i decided to just accept fate as he took me into the house.

The house was huge, ten million times bigger than Jotaro's. Eveything looked so clean, and as he took me in through all the different rooms i took note of the colour scheme. Every part of the house a different palette. I never knew certain colours would look so good together.

Once again i was brought outside, but this kind of outside was quiet and secluded from the rest of life. He places me on the grass and points over to a small pond "Get in there." He demands. My defiant spirit came back to me as i felt no longer at threat. "No way buddy, go kill yourself dumb dumb."

The man looked at me mortified, i heard that its very offensive to tell humans to kill themselves and they are usually very triggered by this, and that calling them dumb dumbs isnt very nice either. Which is perfect of course because this guy doesnt deserve any sort of nice from me. "YOU LITTLE SHIT, FROM NOW ON I AM YOUR GOD AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY." he commands, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I silently chuckle at the comment, who the hell does this guy think he is? Hes not worthy of being a God or any of the sort. But not wanting to cause any further conflict or possible clash i comply, climbing into the tiny fish pond.

"Good, glad we're on the same level." he proudly titters. This pond is way too small, my tail is too big. Scraping along the sharp brick wall of the pond, i can feel grazes beginning to form. I wince at the pain but try to put up with it, in the meantime ill think of a way to escape, or mabye murder this bloke. But thats not a plan in my condition, i must wait for the right time.

.

A/N: so uh, its my birthday in 6 days (me writing this 9/1) and im very excited bc im getting a nintendo 3DS.

U may be wondering why the fuck r u getting that, its outdated? well i missed my old ds so i just wanted it for the sake of nostalgia but ive seen people modding it. My old DS was modded but it was not done by me + that way like 6 yrs ago. so my plans are basically to mod it without bricking it up because i will probably do that, so if any of u guys know how to homebrew a 3ds pls lmk. Warning i may stress u out bc no matter how many times u explain it i probably wont understand this stuff because the last time i used any nintendo products was when my feet were still growing.

again + i think the nintendo switch is ugly and expensive and im sure mamama is glad im not asking for one of those.