Accomplishment: 12

Kakyoin's pov

"JOTARO!"

"KAKYOIN?!"

"What did that bastard do to you?!" he comes running towards my enclosure. "This is vile, you shouldn't be kept in such small space especially in this condition." he concerns quickly checking my poorly treated wound.

"Its not that bad." I lied, not wanting him to worry anymore. "Oh yes it is, dont worry im going to get you out of here, i didnt think Dio would have been so stingy he should be able to afford a proper place to put you, Are there other fish in there?" He asks although my tail has taken up all the room for water in the pond.

"How are we going to do this?" I ask, looking up at his nervous face, which can only make me feel guilty for causing such a situation. I should have never waited down at the shore. "I dont know but we got to be quick, Dio will probably get suspicious if im gone for long. I have him distracted for a while, so we need to act fast."

Then he turns away for a moment, staring at a specific direction. I cant tell whats up so i try to look in the same direction, but not being able to find what hes actually looking at. "Shit." he murmurs under his breath. My concern only grows deeper watching the panic in his eyes. "What is it Jotaro? What are you looking at?"

He points at a little glass thing in the corner of the garden. "You see that Noriaki? thats a security camera, meaning we re being watched." Watched? what does that mean? Dio has multiple eyes? i wonder but dare not ask, not wanting to frustrate him as ive learned humans are quite sensitive in these kinds of situations.

"Is it too late?" i query, looking into his fateful eyes.

"No, not yet i have an idea, which may be deemed reckless and impulsive but theres no other option left for us now."

"What are you going to do, Jotaro?"

"Im sorry Noriaki, this might hurt but you just have to bare with me."

He lifts me up into his arms, and begins sprinting towards the wooden white fence which bordered the garden from the outside world "Jotaro? JOTARO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He suddenly halts, and putting all strength and force into his arms he launches me towards the fence, which crumbled and snapped into bits as soon as my body and mass came into contact.

"AAAAA WHAT THE FUCK." and with a crash i was on the ground, broken bits of wood surrounding me."

Dio came running out of the house, a tray of tea balanced on his arm. "JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE SHITTING HELL WAS THAT? JOTARO?" his face of confusion grew to one of anger "JOTARO KUJO, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY FENCE AND MY MERMAN. THATS IT IM CALLING THE POLICE"

"busted..." I whisper, Jotaro comes running towards me, quickly scooping me up into his arms and making a run for it. Jumping over the broken pieces of wood and running into what ever direction was available. I could hear Dio's screams behind us, gradually leaving us as we get further and further away. Im not sure what the plan is, or where we are going. But i trust Jotaro, I think I admire him even more than i did then when he saved me from starvation, i dont think he realised how much that meant to me. Hes got a good heart, a kind man he truly is. I just wished i was nicer to him in the first place.

"Im going to take you to the Speedwagon foundation, i have my own office where you can stay. I dont think its safe for me nor you to go back to our homes, they will probably try to hunt us down." he heaved, panting, sweating and breathless. I just nodded in agreement, mesmerized by the sweat dripping down from his strong jawline, absorbed by the beauty carefully inscribed on his face.

How could i have only just noticed how beautiful this man is "Are you alright Noriaki? Your getting hot, i understand it can be hard to adjust to this environment, we can go find a cove to hide out at for a while?" he asked with a look of concern, my heart panged on the inside of my chest "No, no, no im fine, please lets go to wherever we are going." I reassure him, covering my face with my webbed fingers. I didnt realise i was blushing so much, this is so embarrassing. I am ashamed of myself.

"OI JOSUKE, COME CHECK THIS OUT."

"WOAH."

It was the guy from before with the funky hair, Josuke i think his name was? And this time hes with another guy who has a cool pattern on his face, I didnt know this was possible with humans. "This is the guy i was talking about, would you look at that, thats not a human is it?." Josuke proclaimed, gently shoving the other guy. I didnt like how he called me an "it" but he has cool hair so its okay.

"Your right, i honestly didnt believe you at first but right now i sure as hell do." The other guy replied in astonishment.

Jotaro's pov

Shit, how could i forget i was running around with a half man half fish? I suppose theres not much i can do to deny it, hes a Joestar and god forbid my uncle after all perhaps ,i can accept it."So.., uhm Jotaro? whats going on here." Josuke uttered, his confident demeanour completely shutting down as soon as he realised he needed to speak and face me after blatantly pointing out such a thing.

"Okay, unbelievable im aware, but this is Kakyoin Noriaki, he is a merman, and yes they probably do exist, if Noriaki isnt the only one. You musnt tell anyone, that blonde guy from before right? took him from the sea and was going to have biologist experiment on him, Ive technically just stole him from him. And we really need to get going."

"No worries Jotaro, we swear on our parents lives we wont tell anyone. Right Okuyasu?" he playfully bumps his friend

"I mean honestly i wouldnt swear on my dads life, which is kind of already over for him. But i promise i will never tell another soul what i saw." He stupidly grins, putting his stubby thumb up.

"Right, thank you for understanding. We really need to go now so till next time." I finish the conversation, and continue running.

.

A/N: i have no idea how to end chapters, what do yall think of character povs bc in my next fic i might try without them because im not sure if they're getting too repetitive or what. lmk what u think