Trigger: 6

Author's pov:

It had been a long day for Josuke, school had been a burden. He was busy worrying about an upcoming test, he had the means to study but when he finally had the time he always found himself being distracted by something much more exciting.

As exam week approaching closer and closer, Josuke became stressed. He sat at his desk staring blankly at the text book Infront of him absent minded. "Oh man.. I really gotta get this done, i gotta focus." he agonized, his head in his hands.

The phone beside him lit up, and with an abrupt ping, gained his attention. It was a message from Okuyasu, Josuke forgot about his intentions to study and went straight after the phone to reply to his friend.

Okuyasu👽

Hey Josuke, wyd?

Josuke🦐

Hey broski, tryna study but this shit is boring asf.

Okuyasu👽

Oh yeah i forgot we had a test, either way doesnt matter. No matter how hard i study i just forget it all anyways, so theres no point in stressing

Josuke🦐

you dipshit.

Okuyasu👽

Shut the hell up, anyways i wanna go check that new club thats opened up. Cyberia i think its called? wanna come with?

Josuke🦐

Hell yeah, fuck this test man, school can kiss my ass.

Okuyasu👽

Thats the spirit! ill pick you up at 9 ok bud?

Josuke🦐

Yeah thats fine, ill see ya later then

Josuke span round on his chair to face the wardrobe, he pushed himself from the desk towards the storage unit, still on the spinny chair which now had a dodgy wheel thanks to the delicate care of Josuke. He began browsing through the rack of clothes until he found the one he was searching for.

Timeskip brought to you by SHUT THE FUCK UP IM GOONG TO KIL MYSELF

"FINALLY YOU'RE DONE!?!?" Okuyasu whinged, impatiently waiting for Josuke to finish up his hair. "COME ON, I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER, LEAVE YOUR RUDDY HAIR AND LETS GO." Okuyasu just made the biggest mistake of his life, he breached the border he knew all too well about "This is not my hair Okuyasu, this is my point of existence." Josuke stated, all while jabbing Okuyasu with a menacing glare.

"Not your hair? Are you wearing a wig Josuke? You mean your signature hair... is not your hair?

"N-NO, YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG. Anyways, im ready now so lets just get going..."The 2 headed out into the harsh cold night, making their way to Cyberia. Josuke sulked all the way upset about the comment made on his hair, but he tried to supress the urge to lash out on his friend and find in it his heart to forgive Okuyasu since hes his best bud.

The duo entered the bar with their fake IDs and got sat down, viewing the selection of booze lined up on the counter. "So anything interesting lately?" Okuyasu asked, unable to decide what to drink.

"Yeah actually, About Mr kujo." Josuke said in reply, while ordering his drink. "Really? Mr kujo? what could possibly be on about with him? he seems too stoic to lead an interesting life, apart from the fact hes a marine biologist."

"Well i ran into him the other night, he was holding a man in a bag."

"A man in a bag huh? well thats definitely interesting."

"He seemed like he was in a rush to get a move on, What was really weird was the man in the bag had some real freaky hands. His nails were so sharp and his fingers were almost web-like, which i thought was impossible for a human, never mind a young lad at his age it shouldnt be possible for the skin on his hand to be so stretched out like that.

"Weird, mabye he has some kind of condition perhaps?"

"I dont know Okuyasu, when i felt his hand i sensed something foreign, He looked human but my gut told me otherwise. His eyes were just so different, they were purple for godsake."

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, LET ME JUST STOP YOU THERE A SEC. Are you trying to imply that the guy your nephew was carrying, was not human? I mean it seems like a great theory but Josuke thats just unrealistic."

"I know, I know but just think about it Oku, He was in a bag. Jotaro said he spilt bleach all over his legs which was why hes in a bag, But that bag sure as hell looked way too small to contain human legs to me. Also dont remind me that i have that 28 year old man as my nephew, its disturbing!"

A blonde man appeared behind the duo. "A man in a bag you say hm? sounds quite interesting, tell me more."

"Who the actual flying fuck are you?" Josuke queried in his threatening delinquent tone. "Pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dio, I am a local fisherman down at Morioh's coast, excuse me for butting into your conversation but i must admit im intrigued. Tell me more."

"yeah yeah whatever, Im afraid we cant buddy, why dont you go off and mind your own buisness? got that?" Okuyasu chimed in, clenching his fists furious at the conversation's intruder. Dio is taken aback by how rude the Japanese students were towards him.

"Thats fine, Ive got all the information i need, thanks for your help Josuke." Dio walks off with a smug grin, leaving the 2 boys furious.

"What the hells up with that guy, just who the hell does he think he is waltzing into our conversation like that?!" Okuyasu groaned, hopping off his seat to blow a punch into the blonde man's head. Before letting his friend cause any serious damage Josuke was quick to stop him. "Leave it, dont let that bastard toy with you. Hes nothing but a freak"

"I know but hes gotten on my nerves, acting all high and mighty trying on that polite façade, having a nosy into our lives like its his business, ill show that British prick our buisness. Just you wait Josuke, his guts will be splattered all over these walls in a short amount of time.

Dio smirks listening to the pathetic delinquent behind him as he exits the building, he contently wanders down the street enjoying the fresh night air. Making a stop as he comes across a fish tackle shop. "Perfect thats just what i need."

He takes a minute to admire the fish themed window decor, before finalizing his descision by making a swift turn towards the door.

.

A/N: i made a lain reference and im very proud of it (club name)

i wrote this part a week ago but only now have i just gone over and edited it, and i bet even still now theres going to be errors. But thats fine, i dont think i have the capacity to care anymore.

ANYWAYS FOR MY PRESENT READERS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME HOW WAS UR CHRISTMAS? my grandma got me 6 cans of off branded coke, a bottle of whipped cream, and 2 bottles of hand soap which was obscure but much appreciated. She also got me a tub of heros chocolates which was surprisingly normal for her.

im just rambling on now this has absolutely nothing to do with the story, but i ordered a rei ayanami plush and im going to dip her in milk as soon as she arrives. Have a blessed day and remember i have a cock and a set of testicles and im just girly pop, im no woman (aimed).